⁂ Smiling Murderer 07 Experience Life ⁂

Start from the beginning

"Caught?"

Bai Yutang looked at his bag and said,

"I am the police officer in charge of the investigation of Liu Song's case. Give it to me if there is any evidence."

The boy looked around, the guard nodded to him and said,

"This is the Captain of SCI. If you have any questions, just talk about him."

The boy hesitated, stretched out his hand, and handed the bag to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang took it, opened it, and frowned... Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi both took a look, and they both had bigger mouths.

"Come in with us."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao signalled the boy to go in with them. The boy nodded, the security guard checked him with a metal detector and found that there were no dangerous items on his body, so he let him in.

"What's your name?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Which school are you going to?"

"My name is Guo Cheng. I belong to South City's Medical College."

The boy replied,

"Liu Song is my classmate and also a roommate."

"A dormitory?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Mm-hmm."

The boy shook his head and said,

"We are all locals and don't live in the school. We rented a two-bedroom and one-living house near the school, and we lived in it."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked,

"Why didn't you notify Liu Song's parents?"

"His parents are dead."

Guo Cheng said,

"They died in a car accident two years ago."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, and both nodded.

The elevator door opened, and when they arrived at SCI's office, they saw everyone there.

Bai Yutang signalled everyone to wait before the meeting. Together with Zhan Zhao, he took Guo Cheng to the next interrogation room and asked Guo Cheng to sit down.

Everyone in SCI has curiously watched the window and asked Bai Chi—Who is this kid?

At the same time, Bai Yutang opened the bag and took out four glass jars from it. These four jars are the kind of specimens used in the laboratory, filled with formalin jars. In the first one, there are six eyeballs, round and tour with thin tendons behind them. In the second one, a large group of seaweed-like hair. In the third one, six ears.. In the fourth one, there are a lot of fingers.

"Where did this thing come from?"

Bai Yutang asked the student.

"I found it in the small cabinet in Liu Song's room."

Guo Cheng answered honestly.

Zhan Zhao took out a pen and paper and said to him,

"Write down your address, and we will send someone to investigate."

"Alright."

Guo Cheng honestly wrote down the address and handed in a key. Zhan Zhao asked people to take the forensic sciences to go first.

"Do you know the origin of these things?"

Zhan Zhao asked him.

Guo Cheng nodded and said,