°Chapter 18° I Choose Life

Start from the beginning

"Permission to speak sir?" A British, yet mechanical, voice asks.

Wait...British? Who the hell is British here?

'Look around young one.' I turn around, looking at each one of the bots.

Then it hits me. None of the bots have a British voice, and one hasn't spoken yet.

"Holy shit Bee! You're British?" I squeal. Sam's mouth falls open as he looks at Bee.

"You speak now?" Sam asks.

"Permission granted old friend." Optimus replies, his optics bright.

"I wish to stay with the boy." Bee says, looking at Sam with his baby blue optics.

"And I wish to say with the femme." Ironhide and Barricade say at the same time. They stare at each other, then at Optimus.

"Perhaps we should discuss this at a more secluded location." Will suggests.

"Indeed we should." Optimus agrees.

"We've been informed by Secretary John Keller that you guys can stay at the dam until we figure everything out." Epps adds once he gets off the phone with John. Optimus nods, sending his soldiers a look.

"Then we shall stay at the dam for the time being. I believe we have a lot to discuss." Optimus says, looking at me, then at Ironhide and Barricade. Said bots just grunt, but transform into their alt modes. They both open their passenger side doors for me to climb into. I raise an eyebrow.

"I think I might just ride with Jazz for now." I mumble. "If that's alright with you that is." I add looking up at Jazz. He just waves me off.

"It's no problem lil' lady. You did save mah life." He remarks, folding down into his Pontiac alt mode. I smile, and hop in, but I send Barricade and Ironhide one last look.

Once I'm strapped in, I just relax my head against the back of the seat.

What's gotten into the two of them?

~

To say I'm pissed would be an understatement. As soon as we reached the Hoover Dam, all of the Autobots, and Barricade, were dragged off into a meeting. Appraently they need to meet with our world leaders about their whereabouts. Which means I have to wait to talk to them about our current...situation.

Oh, and did I mention that they're keeping us locked in a white room?

No?

Well they are.

Once the bots were far away enough, Sector Seven agents dragged us into a office room. Which now leaves Sam, Mik, Epps, and I with nothing to do. When I asked where Maggie and Glenn were, the guards didn't reply. In fact, every time I would ask them a question I would be ignored.

Rude much?

Though that's not the worst part.

"I'm hungry!" I whine again.

They also decided locking a sixteen year old in a room with no food was a smart idea.

"I want food!" It's not a good idea, let me tell you that. I get very...violent if I go without food. And after what I just went through, I was in need of some food.

"We get it Tai!" Sam snaps. "You're hungry. We all are." It's true though. For the past three hours the only sound, other than our small conversations, that can be heard is the sound of stomachs grumbling.

'Sparky, this is severely pissing me off.' I grumble.

'I know Sweetspark.'

"Uh, Tanya? Are you okay? You keep spacing out." Epps asks. I scowl at the wall, holding my stomach.

"Of course I'm not Epps! I'm hungry as shit, and am in need of clean clothes." I whimper. "I just want the bots." Epps sends me a sad look.

"Hey I think they're coming in." Mik whispers. I groan, turning on my back so I'm facing the door.

"You three can go," The guard says. "But you have to stay, you have a visitor." He adds pointing at me. I cock an eyebrow at that.

Visitor?

I watch as the three leave, sending me wary looks as they walk out of the room. Once the door is closed I roll back onto my stomach.

'I want the bots Sparky.'

'I know child, I know. But you know they're busy.' I sigh; she does have a point.

'I kn-' I stop speaking mentally when I hear the door slowly creak open.

"Fuck off, whoever you are." I snarl; not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Tsk, tsk child. Is that how you're supposed to talk to me?"

My blood runs cold at that voice. The one voice I've learned to despise.

The one that ruined my life eight years ago.

"Father."

~Sexy Line Break~

Hmm....what a cliffhanger.

And do you guys know how frustrating Polynomials are? They're not hard, but the names...0__0 are horrible. I swear they give me a headache. >.

Dedication: @aly0228

Thank you so much for all of the amazing comments you leave. It truly makes my day when I read them ^-^

~Till all are one, stay fluffy~Hannah♡