°Chapter 18° I Choose Life

Start from the beginning

"T..Tanya?" Sam whispers, stepping forward. I turn to face him, a smile on my face.

"No sacrifice, no victory." I say. Sam smiles and engulfs me into a bone crushing hug.

"I..I thought I lost you Tai." Sam mumbles. I snort, hugging him back.

"You honestly think I'm going to let go that easily? I want to live to see you lose your virginity." I remark.

(....What's wrong with me? XD)

Sam pulls away, a deep blush on his face.

"R..right." He mumbles; awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Tanya," Optimus' deep voice catches my attention. I turn to him, a smile on my face.

"Hey Boss Bot." I say softly. He gets down on one knee, his electric optics looking directly at me.

"Thank you, for saving my life." He says, his voice filled with nothing but admiration. I smile, a smile that reaches my eyes. I take a step forward, placing my right hand one his face plate.

"Don't thank me Optimus, it's what friends do." I murmur. "But next time something like this occurs, don't sacrifice yourself. Or I swear to Primus and above I will bring you back, and make you watch Dora the Explorer for hours." I add sternly. He looks at me confused, but nods anyway.

"I will try my best Tanya." Optimus says softly. I smile, patting his face.

'Good, because you're stuck with me.' I remark over our bond. I grin as his optics widen, and he looks down at me in confusion.

'Tanya? How is this possible?' He replies back. I shrug, looking up at him.

'You know why...but I'll tell you and the others soon.' I reply, turning around, only to be crushed into another hug.

"Do NOT ever scare me like that again Tanya." Mik says sternly. I sigh, hugging her back.

"I can only try my best." I remark.

"Then you better try your damn hardest." Epps remarks. I snicker, facing him and Will.

"Oh? And why's that?"

"You nearly scared us half to death Tanya." Will says sadly; his fatherly side showing. I rub my neck nervously.

"Really?" I ask softly. I get no reply, I'm only pulled into another hug by the two.

"Yes, really squirt." Epps mumbles.

'Sparky...what is this?' I ask confused.

'Sweetspark...they're showing you attention. In other words...they care about you.' Her reply hits me like a ton of bricks.

Care about me? Tanya Fey Wess, who has a dark and horrible past? The girl that has only known pain since she was nine?

And..they care about me?

"Don't forget about us." Several voices speak up from above. I look up, my eyes meeting blue and crimson optics.

"You had all of us worried young one." Ratchet says.

'Them too?'

'You forget young one.'

Oh that's right, the bonds. They probably felt pain when I supposedly died. As realization dawns upon me, my mouth forms a 'O' shape.

"Hehe..sorry about that." I remark. I look behind me as Optimus shuffles on his feet, clearly wanting everyone's attention.

"Thank you, all of you. You honor us with your bravery." Optimus says proudly. I snicker when Epps puffs his chest out, looking like a proud lion.