Bullshit

Warning: this gets dirty
This update is based off a card game called bullshit. It's basically where you split the cards evenly in the group and place a number that goes in order. For example: player one will lay a one down, player two will lay a two down. You keep going in order until you get to 10, then start over. You lay it face down and say the number. If you don't have the right card, you can lie. If someone thinks you're lying they will say bullshit. If you were lying, you have to take the whole deck. If they wrongly accused you, that person has to take the deck. First person to get rid of all cards wins. Hope that made sense. If not, just look it up :) sorry for any mistakes!

"Carl check it out!" I smiled excitedly as I opened his bedroom door. He had his hands laying gently on his stomach as he turned his head to me. I showed him the deck of cards that I found and he rolled his eyes. "Play with me!" I grinned as I sat down at the end of his bed.

"This place has electric video games and you want to play cards." He grumbled, not moving. I scooted up to where his torso was. "Cards don't run out though, electricity can, so that means endless fun." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Which means we should play video games why we can." He smirked at me. I started to get whiny, laying the top half of my body onto his chest. "Pleaseeee." I begged against his body. I heard him groan. "What are we playing?" He mumbled as he sat up, bringing me up with him.

"Gold fish!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Of course you choose the dumbest one." He chuckled before we sat down on his floor.

After one round, he's ready to quit. "No please! We can play a different game! Pleaseee!" I started, wrapping my arms around his legs as he stood. He huffed then a smile grew on one corner of his lip. "We have to play bullshit, but my version." He said as he sat back down.

I nodded for him to go on. "Forget the cards." He mumbled as he pushed them out of my way. I furrowed my eyebrows in a confused manner. "Bullshit is a game with cards?" I leaned back on my arms. I was sitting crisscross, carl was across from me.

"This version isn't. Instead of using cards, we say a 'fact' about ourselves, if the person calls bullshit, then we take off a pair of clothing, if you accuse wrong, you take off the piece of clothing." He quirked his eyebrow at me with a smirk. I bit my lip with a smile hiding underneath. "You got a deal Mr. Grimes." I said as I sat up, fixing my posture.

"You first." I told him as I fixed the cards and placed them back in the box. I turned to look at his concentrative expression. "I've kissed Enid." He smirks. "Bullshit." I say right away.
"Wow, that was quick. What makes you think I didn't have something going on with her?" He chuckles as he takes off his flannel, his shirt is still on underneath.

"One, Enid is totally interested in Mikey. Pretty obvious they have a thing going. Two, you made out with me last week. I'd hope you aren't slutting around. Three, you're a dork." I laughed at my victory. "Never know, I could be a ladies man." He wiggled his eyebrows and I chucked the deck of cards at his chest.

"I couldn't shoot my dad when he turned." I decided to go deep, seeing if he would remember the soft subjects I told him when we lived at the prison. "That ones true, I remember you saying that Daryl shot Merle. You were too upset to even look, we were like only thirteen weren't we?" He replies and I flutter that he remembers our touchy conversations in the cell block.

"I lost my dad and you lost your mom in the same year." I pointed out and he nodded. "Merle might have been an ass but you could tell he truly loved you." He tried to soften the subject and I nodded. "Your turn."

"I touch you in your sleep." He smirked and I bent over to smack his shoulder. "Bullshit." I laughed as I moved back to my spot. "Why do you keep coming up with perverted lies." I ask as he pulls his shirt over his head. "Well the point of my game was to try and get you naked but you're going for truths. Might as well strip Myself." I can see the smile hiding under his perfect lips.

I made out with those lips last week.

That was the first time I'd ever kissed Carl, we'd always been flirty friends.

"Go on." He gestured his arms at me. "I think Michonne and Rick should be together." I smirk and he groans. "Stop doing truths though." He sighs and I laugh at his misery.

"I named my sister after my 1st grade teacher." "Bullshit." I call out before thinking. "Wait! No I didn'- I wasn't thinking I was just waiting on another lie- that doesn't cou-" I start but he puts his finger out and shakes it slowly at me. "Ah-ah-ah. It does count, off with your clothes." He grins devilishly at me and I flip him off with a smile before taking off my shirt.

I'm already in my bra and Carl is shirtless. We still have our pants on.
"I have wet dreams about you." I say just to tease him. "Bull. You're a good kid." I give him the 'oh really now' look before replying to his snarky comment.

"Would a good girl be undressing herself in front of a teenage boy? Now, take your pants off." I wink and his mouth gapes a little.

"You-you do have dirty dreams about me?" He asks while pulling his pants down. "What are we doing in them?" He asks quickly and I just laugh. "That's only for my imagination" I say standing and sitting on the bed. Carl stands up from where he is and takes a seat in the Rollie chair by his desk.

I lay myself back on the bed and cross my arms underneath my head. "My favorite color is black." He says leaning back. His eyes are scanning my upper half naked body. "No fair! That ones hard, you've never told me." I groan, sitting up on my elbows. "Rules of the game my friend." He winks and does that little thing we his hand where he swipes those beautiful locks of hair.

"Bullshit?" I barely say in a questioning manner. "Nope." He replies, making a popping noise when he does.

I let out a random breath as I push the jeans off my body and on the floor. I'm wearing a red bra and matching underwear. It's a dark sexy red, I snuck it from the pantry when I was washing new clothes they'd found.

"Damn." Carl grumbles under his breath as he bites his lips, his eyes are devouring every glimpse of my body and my cheeks are starting to heat up.

"My turn." I start before I try and think. "What do you say, we call the game quits and I finish taking those off?" He says in a low raspy tone before standing up.

My body flutters and I'm not sure what to do so I watch as his body moves over and slides right between my legs. He moves in to give me a deep kiss before laying his body against mine. He deepens the kiss and I can't help but give a soft moan as I wrap my legs around his torso. He grunts as I do and slowly rocks back and forth, causing friction between the little fabric that covers us.

Our underwear is still on but I can feel his bulge growing as he moves our bodies. He moves a little harder and I lift my head back, my mouth falling open as he moves his head between my neck. I can feel his hot breath as he parts his lips and grunts softly.

It feels amazing. "I think I'm gonna. Oh. Shit." He pants as he stops and tries to catch his breath. He sits up a little and I giggle when I see a wet spot through his Gray boxers. He finally breathes normal and looks up with a playful smile. "Oops." Is all he can say and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Next time I'll let you go first." He smirks while I continue to make fun of him. "If you last that long." I ruffle his hair and he flips me off with a smile before standing up.

-------------------------

I haven't seen Carl since yesterday's affairs. Not that were avoiding each other, just that we have jobs. Not big ones like the older people, but Carl still helps out with what he can and I like to work at the pantry or help with children.

I was doing loads of laundry in the laundry room when I grabbed Carls basket. I chuckled to myself when I noticed the white pasty color dried up in his gray boxers. As I was throwing his clothes in, the bell on the door clanged. "Hey there gorgeous, ️watcha up to?" I heard Carls voice moving closer to me.

"Oh yuh know, cleaning cum filled boxers." I smiled at my own joke and I could see him roll his eyes out of the corner of mine. His body leaned against the washer. "You liked it though, didn't you?" He crossed his arms as I finished up the load. I looked at him, a smile growing on my face as I turned around with Maggie's folded basket of clothes.

"Not really. Ron could have done better." I smirked as I headed for the doors. I heard Carl laugh and jog a little to catch up with me. "Bullshit" he smirked as we walked side by side.

AGAIN IM LIKE SUPER SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES