High expectations (part two)

Sorry for any mistakes!

I paced patiently back and forth in the tower. I was lucky enough to get a drowsy Patrick past the grown ups. It's now 11pm as I check my watch. The boys have been curled in balls for almost three hours, fast asleep.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts and Rick peeks in. He looks at the boys questionably then to me. "I was going to tell you all that I'm going to sleep in a hour and I don't want you up here alone with me not up. But I see the boys have left you." He chuckles and I nervously smile back.

"Why don't you wake them up and y'all start heading for the cells? Daryl and Sasha are on watch." He tells me before closing the door. I sigh and look at the idiots for a couple minutes before shoving them with my feet. Carl groans as I kick him in the side one more time. After he sits up to rub his eyes I continue to shove my foot gently into Patrick's side until they're both up.

"Why am I in here?" Carl groans when he adjusts his eyes to his surroundings. I realize that I'm no longer in contact with boys who talked to me, I'm with boys I barely ever talk to. They're probably wondering why I was comfortable enough to kick their sides. My cheeks flush and I struggle to find words. "You were being stupid." I state, mustering up courage to confront them.

Carl scoffs at me when he fully realizes what happened. "I wasn't being stupid. Nothing wrong with a little fun. I don't know who gave you the crown, princess." He stands up and walks towards me. He's a bit taller and I gulp with how tall he is. "I.." I stare at his eyes and have to force myself to talk. "I gained the respect you should show me when I decided to save your life. You're the dumb ass holding your fingers out for walkers and not to mention you owe me one for grabbing my boob. Rick said he's going to bed in an hour and since you guys were asleep we should go ahead and head down."

I can see him blushing and I know I've embarrassed the shit out of him. "Hey, Patrick," he turns and Patrick stands up, ready to do anything the leaders son says. "Why don't you go on down, tell dad were gonna stay that last hour and help watch." He tells the boys and he nods before leaving.

"Why'd you volunteer me to watch too?" I say a little harshly although I'm freaking out inside. I'm alone with Carl.

"Did I really grab your boob?" He asks quietly and I nod in embarrassment.
"And I owe you one, right?" He hovers over me and sweet barely glistens against his forehead. It's hard to see but the moon reflects on us.

"I didn't really mean it. I-I was just saying it because you set me off." I say quietly. He keeps walking back and I end up against the wall. "You're scaring me." I mumble. A cold chill runs up my spine when I feel his fingers trace up my thigh.

I lose all the breath I have in me when he leans his lips to my ears, they brush as he speaks. "You did save my life. I owe you, and I can make it up now if you want." Carl's voice is low and I feel fire igniting in my body.

"Just make up a little. Save the rest for another day." I whisper not knowing what to expect. He pulls back a little and smirks at me, cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips move perfectly together before he deepens it. I've never done this and I don't think he has so I go with what feels right. Pushes me back against the wall again and our lower body's press together.

I hear him groan when I buck my hips upwards for more. I want this. I want him to make it all up tonight. He grips a head full of my hair and I do the same to him as I lift my legs around him.

"More. All of it." I whisper out of breath as he brings his lips to my neck. I lift my head to give him better access. "Does that feel good? I've never done this before." He whispers to me and I urgently push his head back. I arch myself into his body and he grunts against my soft skin.

Clank. clank. clank.

"Shit!" Carl whisper yells as he sits me down and we run out to the balcony. We pretend to look out on watch when Rick opens the door and walks out to us.

"Hey guys, come on in. I don't want just one boy and girl by theirselves. Have to be in a small group, that's the deal when you're up here. Let's go." He says sternly but softly and we nod to him. He starts to turn and we do too.

We walk far behind him and Carl is pouring. "Dad has to ruin about the only time I might lose my virginity, doesn't he?" He groans and I chuckle at him.

"Hey, who said I was willing to go that far?" My eyebrow arches playfully and he turns to look at me with an 'unbelievable' expression.

"More. All of it." He mocks me very badly and I push his shoulder. "Quiet." I whisper to him and look up at Rick. He's still walking and I thank the world for it. "I will be making it up. You don't know what these fingers are capable of." He winks and I smirk to myself.

"Yeah, they're pretty capable of squeezing dead rotted breasts of a walker." I say and he stops. I continue walking a little in front as he starts to run after me.

"What did I do?"
I just smile.
"I didn't, did I? No. No?"
I grin harder and continue to ignore his pleading questions.

sorry for any mistakes!
But I'm writing a fanfic, so check it out. Chapter will be up tomorrow! Until then, add it to your library :)