Complicated relationships

Excuse any mistakes, im too lazy to fix mistakes. I've had districts and competition and still have it all week so enjoy the random update :)

Ouch. That's what I thought, I couldn't say it out loud. Jared would get mad if I mentioned being her. He's not too aggressive, but he's rude and harsh when it comes to dragging me places. We've just made it to Alexandria. It seems nice. Rick is still a bit sketchy about the whole process of all kids six and older staying in a big dorm house. There's not too many teens, mostly younger children.

We have 4 six year old girls and a boy that stay in one dorm room full of bunk beds. Carl and Jared are sharing a room with Justin, he was already here. I share a room with Kennedy, she's nice to me so I don't have anything against her really.

Jared finally let go of my arm to tell me he was taking a nap. I nodded at him with no emotion, I caught a glance of Carl and he knew what I wanted. I head to my room, Kennedy was helping with the kids so she won't be back for a while. A couple minutes and Carl was in the room.

He walked quickly towards me and pecked my lips before sitting down on my twin bed. "We can't keep doing this. You know he's a piss boyfriend and I'm tired of going behind his back. I want you." He sighed, laying completely back.

"It's not that simple Carl and you know it. He will try to hurt me or you. I'm scared of his reaction." I huffed, sitting on top of the dresser Kennedy and I shared.

"Will you do it tonight?" He looked at me with serious eyes. "Ill try, for you. Because I love you." I bit my lip. "I love you too. Please hurry. I need to go before he wakes up." He said sitting up.

He walked until he was right between my dangling legs and gave me a long kiss before moving to the door. "Tonight." He whispered to me before heading back across the room.

This has been going on for ages. I don't love Jared, I doubt he loves me. I'm so desperately in love with Carl and I have been since our first secret kiss at the prison. Tonight I need to finally get this off my chest.

I hopped off my dresser and down the hall, leaving into the street. I need to cool my mind a bit and I know just how to do it. Judith. I love Judith so much. She's at the daycare, people volunteer to help the five and under toddlers while parents help work. Kennedy is always helping out down there.

When I walk through, the baby sounds instantly sooth me. Just knowing we still have young innocent children always brings a smile to my face, I come down and help a lot here. My eyes roam to Judith, she's on the play mat, playing with a toddler toy. I walk across the room and swoop her in my arms, earning a giggle.

"Y/n!" One of the four year olds yell and run to my leg. I sit down on the mat as Kennedy and the children walk towards me. It'll be nice to have all of them for a while.

------------------

I told Ken that I she could leave and ended up playing with the kids and feeding them all before they parents picked them up. Earlier I told her to tell Jared that at 6:00, he needed to meet me by the small pond. This place is huge and wonderful.

Judith was the last baby to be picked up. Carol pushed through the door out of breath. "I'm so sorry. Rick is running late, he's helping Aaron and asked me to pick her up. I was all the way across the community, I hope you don't mind." She said breathless as she grabbed her from my arms. "You're fine Carol, thank you." I smile at her before heading out.

I walked down past the town square, just a little way down was the pond. Jared was sitting and picking at the grass. He turned to look at me as I walked over. "Damn, what took your ass so long?" He groaned. I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't sleeping, I was helping out." I huffed but then remembered why I was there.