omg

Beth is gone. Daryl had once said that she wasn't dead, just.. Gone. Now she's dead. All gone. My heart is broken but I'm trying to move forward. It was devastating to lose my sister. The last time I saw her was when daddy was killed. Maggie is depressed and tries to keep me closer to her side now. I know she's afraid of being the last Greene.

I know Daryl is trying to build walls around again. I know that slowly, Rick is giving up on anything good in this world. I know that Glenn and Carol are trying to help everyone cope. I know Noah is having a hard time, along with the others. And I know that I'm distancing myself from everyone, even Mag and Carl.

Don't get me wrong, I still speak when my words are needed. I don't talk much anymore. We're so close to the safe zone. It's called Alexandria, were always ready to fight if it's the only choice we have. (I know that Alexandria is in the comics, but I don't know much about it.) You can never be too safe anymore.

Rick predicts that we have one more day. I'm tired of it. Michonne says we should find a place to settle, instead of just making it. She's right.

-----

"Can you hold Judith for a minute?" Carol asked and I nodded taking her into my arms. Carl, my boyfriend, glanced at me with a straight face. I've been very distant.

Rick banged on the door to the storage building. It was smaller. We heard nothing so he opened it and everyone took out their guns. "Carl put her on my back." I whispered quickly and he rushed to help me put her in the sack. I took out my gun but stayed behind due to Judy.

Everyone walked in but Carl and I stayed out, our backs to the storage while we kept our guards high. "So why aren't you talking to me?" He asked quickly. "I am." I scoffed but didn't look at him.

"Yeah fucking right Y/N. You barely talk to me. Beth died a month ago, we don't get to just dwell on the past anymore." He shook his head a little like he always does. "When your mom died, I didn't tell you to get over it. When you thought she was dead, I didn't yell at you while you yelled at your dad! Don't tell me when to get over my sister, asshole." I mumbled the last part under my breath, looking back out. It was starting to get darker.

"I'm sorry if I sounded rude but you won't talk to anyone and I miss you. Act like you care for us at least, were the only reason you're still alive." He huffed. "Excuse me?" I glared.

"It's the truth. You'd be no where without us. At least act like you love the people who took you in." He said casually. I know he wasn't thinking of it as rude but I was highly offended.

I took the small argument a little out of proportion. Tonight I'm gonna show him. I'm fine on my own. I'm not really mad, nor am I upset. I just wanna get there. He'll be there soon so he won't have to worry.

Rick came back out and motioned for us to head in. After we all settled, everyone got ready to sleep. I offered first shift, then I quietly packed my bag and shook Noah's arm. "Can you take watch? I'm gonna sleep in the other room." I tried to say without sounding suspicious. He gave me a questioning look but agreed. I made my way quietly out the back and off into the dark on my own.

---------------------
(Im skipping all the night, just so you know; she continues forward a couple of hours and reaches the place by dawn.)

"There they are!" I smiled at the man who fed me when I got there. It was sunset, I could see the group from the distance. I ran to the gates with a smile. Carl seemed distraught, the whole group showed pure shock when they saw my grin at the gates.

Carl gazed up and his mouth opened. Before Rick had time to hold him back, he was running full force towards me. He engulfed me in a tight hug and after I processed his full on passion, I closed my eyes and hugged back.

The group caught up, very couscous of the other people who let them into the gates.

-----------
It was late, they'd given everyone a place to stay. They even agreed to put everyone super close in the apartment like houses. Carl was ecstatic to have his own room and he keep his hands around mine the whole day. I had to literally beg him to stop saying sorry and promise that I was fine.

Everyone had to be in their rooms by 9:00pm. Rick was talking to one of the men, everyone else was already inside. Carl and I sat quietly on the bench, holding hands and talking. He turned to look at me and leaned in close to my ear.

His hot breath tickled as he whispered. "Let me make love to you tonight." My heart popped out of my chest and I backed up to look at him. "I don't know." I said quickly. He was calm and kept a grip, our fingers intwined. "I'll make sure it's the best, I just wanted you to know that I love you and I'm all yours. I can make it up to you." He said quietly.

"Carl, for the last time you don't need to make anything up." I started to say but he moved in to kiss my cheek. "Can I though?" He asked again. I bit my lip and nodded.

(HEY GUYS I PROBABLy wONT FINISH THIS IDK COMMENT IF I shouLD BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS BC IT WAS A drafT FROM A LONG TIME AGO AND IM LAUGHING BECAUSE ALEXANDRIA ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND WOOH)