Very Flirty

SUGGESTION: PLAY CONFIDENT BY JUSTIN BIEBER BC ITS HAWT WITH THIS IMAGINE :))))))) I DIDNT RE-READ SO IF THERE IS MISTAKES IM SORRY DUDE

"SHUT THE DAMN DOOR!" I yelped out at Carl in panic. He quickly kicked at the books in outrage and barely slammed the door before the walker got close. He turned around and placed his back on the door, rolling his eyes back in relief. I smiled, out of breath. He bent down to pick up some yellow chalk and I gave him a questioning look. "What are yuh doin?" I asked crossing my arms as he turned back to the door. "You know, you sound just like your brother. Country as hell, but hot as hell too." I didn't have to see his face to know he was smirking. He finished his master piece and stepped back with a side smile.

'walker inside, got my shoe, didnt get me'

"Really Grimes?" I chuckled and quirked my eyebrows at him. "Really Dixon." He replied with a grin, walking past me. "What 'bout that pudding?" I asked, following behind him. We headed back to the kitchen and started to put cans in our bags. "You think Rick is up? When he gets up, we gotta find the others. Daryl is alive, I know he is." I said. I wasn't sad when it came down to Daryl, 'course I was worried but I saw him and Beth escape. I know they're alive.

"Let's not worry about that right now please. I'm in a good mood." He answered casually. "Hey get the pudding." He didn't look at me, he was still concentrating on the cans. "Will do sir." I grinned to myself, climbing on the cabinet to grab it. I struggled by maybe two inches, standing on my tip toes.

"Need help short stuff?" I heard him laugh behind me. "No I got it asshole." I smiled, concentrating. "Now if you want that pudding then you better let me get it or we never will." he was right by the counter now. I huffed, "Fine." I pouted, stepping down. I felt a squeeze on my bum as I climbed down and jumped a little, almost falling. Carl laughed at me as I stumbled back in his arm and I turned to smack his shoulder. "Just get the pudding jerk." I tried to sound mad but couldn't hide the small smile on my lips.

When he was up and steady, I returned the favor and took a smack at his butt. He was startled a bit but got the pudding and turned to grin at me. "Watch it Dixon." He handed the pudding down to me and climbed down. I was about to speak when he pushed his body against mine. I ran back into the table, our bodies so close. He smirked, our faces inches from each other.

Carl leaned in to kiss me, my breath was heavy, I closed my eyes and puckered my lips. Nothing. My eyes opened again and his smirk grew bigger, a hint of a grin played on my lips. His lips moved closely to my neck and I could feel his breath. I sat the pudding back and felt his arms on my waist. I arched my back, trying to bring our bodies closer, the smirk still on both our lips.

His breath grew heavy on my neck and his fingers lingered down my body. "Karma's a bitch baby." He whispered in my neck before pulling away and grabbing the pudding. He attempted an evil laugh and I laughed at him. "Dork." I huffed at him. He walked upstairs and climbed out of a window.

"C'mon nerd." He said casually and I climbed on the roof with him. We pulled our legs over to the edge and he plied open the top with my knife. I gave him one of the spoons I grabbed. We took a few bites inbetween talking and calling each other names.

----------------------------

I sighed, taking another small bite of pudding, looking off at the view. "I know more than just us, and Daryl and Beth had to have gotten out. I could see Carl frown and look down out of the corner of my eye. Then I felt that usual smirk displaying on his handsome face. "Nervous?" he asked, placing his hand on my knee. "Oh, I see. Trying to avoid the subject?" I turned to face him, then gave in. "No." I winked with a smile.

He raised his hand up farther. "Now?" He looked down but his eyes looked up at me with a devilish smile. "No." I tried to play him at his own game. His hand grew closer to my crotch. "Now?" "No."

His hand was now right beside my crotch. "Now?" "Nope, but I dare you to go farther Grimes." I smiled at him and he moved his hands back to support himself. " B'sides, I probably smell like fish or somethin'." I mumbled and he laughed harder than he should've. "You probably smell like a rotten corndog." I glared at him and crossed my arms. He chuckled again and nodded. "You're probably right, we need showers." His smiled softened and he looked out at the houses.

It grew silent but not a bad one, just a small one. I grabbed the pudding from the middle of us. "My turn. Scoot back." I told him and he pushed back without hesitation. "What's pudding have to do with your turn?" He laughed at me, laying back on his elbows. I pushed him roughly down and he laid completely down.

"Woah there Y/N." He said, surprised. I crawled over between his arched legs, and pulled his shirt up as far as it could go. He panted, I know he was getting turned on. "What are you doing?" He asked but I didnt answer.

I took my spoon and dipped it in the can, pulling it out and slapping it against his stomach. He tried to lift himself on his elbows again. "What the hell?" He started to say before I smeared it and went down to lick it. His body stopped and I looked up with innocent eyes, keeping a slow steady tongue against his belly. He let out a breath and his mouth was gaped a little.

I turned full concentration on what i was doing, moving my tongue lower, right below his belt. He groaned quietly and laid back down, closing his eyes. I trailed my tongue back up until I reached right below his nipple. I pulled his shirt back down, hovering over his body and pressed my lips to his cheek. I removed my mouth and my smirk grew again as I trailed kisses to his ear.

"Karma's a bitch baby." I whispered back and he let out an annoyed groan. "Jerk." He smiled, his eyes still closed. "Let's get back to Rick." I smiled at him and he sat up with me on top of him. I wrapped my arms around him and we smiled at eachother. "Only if I can have a real first kiss from you." he replied, wrapping his arms around me too.

Butterflies started in my stomach as I leaned in and touched his lips with mine. I pulled back after a long sweet kiss and started to climb off him. He pulled me back. "Only if you be my girl." He gave me puppy lips and my heart fluttered at the thought. "Deal."