First time in a long time

Warning: smut ahead// sorry for any mistakes. I did not reread :)

Drop. Drop. Drop.
I stared out of the old filthy house. I watched as icicles began to melt a little, the dripping very audible to my ears. I wanted to smile, spring is near. But for some reason, the corners of my mouth stayed in a straight line.

My body laid motionless against the dusty wooden floor. My head was propped up on my bag, a small blanket on Carl and I. His back was towards me, the sun was barely starting to poke through the horizon.

I looked around, everyone was soundly asleep. We were all scattered in the room, huddled in balls. We had small blankets for everyone, but Judy had at least four wrapped around her. I noticed her make a fist and twitch a little before her eyes flickered open.

I silently lifted myself and moved over to Rick's arms to grasp her small body. I slowly moved my way back to my spot by Carl. I sat her on my lap and pulled out the only toy she has. It was just a doll. I would love to give her something more interesting, like a doll that speaks or a rattle, but Its just a small cotton dolly to keep quiet.

She seemed satisfied for only ten minutes or so before she started to whine. I tried to quietly bounce her but she woke Carl up. My attempts failed. He opened his eyes and squinted at me, stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes. "She's hungry." He said in his raspy, low morning voice. That voice really turned me on. Especially when we lived at the prison. I would reminisce on him sneaking in my cell, waking up to that voice was perfect. But here we all are, after Grady Memorial Hospital, always on the run.

Today we will probably get up and continue to walk aimlessly, looking for a sanctuary. 'Sanctuary for all, community for all.' A voice repeated in my head and instant flashbacks of my brother being killed and hung like a meat coat flashed in my mind.

I grabbed my forehead and squeezed my hair as faint memories flashed through my head. My eyes squinted then reopened to Carl's confused face. He moved closer and grabbed Judith in his arms. "You okay?" He asked as he started for his dad's bag. "Yeah. I just.. Yeah I'm fine." I stumbled a little on my words as I touched my aching forehead again.

He eventually found a small can of baby food and pulled a plastic spoon out. She calmed herself as she opened her mouth. "Here comes the walker chum." Carl used a baby tone and I laughed at his slight change for words. My lips finally curved into a smile while I sat on the other side of the room, admiring his beauty.

By Judy's last bite, Rick began to shuffle and wake up. "Who kept watch?" was the first thing to come out of his mouth. "No one. I woke up earlier when she woke up." I gestured towards the baby in Carl's lap.

"We can't let that happen again." Rick said worriedly, standing up and checking all corners of the room. After everyone woke up, we packed, ate what we had, and set off to wonder around again.

------------------
"Look." Carl pointed out while we were walking. We all directed our attention towards his finger. A few ways down I could make out a storage building. We were careful to approach it, no walkers were around.

Rick, Daryl, Abraham, and Glenn went in first. After at least twenty minutes they came out and gave us the signal. "That place must be huge, no walkers at all? Did you kill a few?" I furrowed my eyebrows together and Rick gave a grin. "Not a single one, just for safety were all sleeping on the higher floors tonight. There's plenty of rooms to go around, couches and other furniture are in most." He seemed relieved and once again, for the second time that day, I smiled.

" I call this one!" I yelled out to the hall as everyone scattered around the fourth floor. My room was an office size. It had two leather black couches, a chair, and a desk. I noticed that one couch pulled out into a futon mattress so I called dibs on it. I came to conclusion that everyone had settled into their own rooms.

My hands tugged at my jeans which left me in panties and my shirt. I pulled my hair-bow out of my hair and whipped it around, letting the natural mess loose. I rinsed off at the creek today, girls got one side and boys got another. I felt pretty fresh considering we have a couple of bottles of shampoo and body wash in our bags.

I closed my eyes with a soft, lazy, smile as I fell back freely onto the mattress. I laid peacefully with my body spread out. I heard my door open quickly then shut right back. I didn't open my eyes. I knew who it was. There was an urgent jump on the bed and I smirked, knowing Carl was grinning beside me.

I finally opened my eyes to look at the boy. He was posing sexually/ hilariously. He was laid back on his elbows with one leg down and one propped up like a model. His eye brows were in a quirked manner with a hint of smile rotated on his lips.

"Hello there Grimes." I winked and he moved closer. "I bet you missed this." He smirked, moving his body over mine. He hovered between my legs, holding himself up on his elbows. He quickly pressed his lips to my neck and I could feel him grinning. I laughed but it turned into a little happy moan and I wrapped my feet around him, pulling him into me as he moved his hips to grind. "I did miss this." I sighed as I closed my eyes and bit my lip, a smile hiding underneath.

He pulled back and unbuckled his jeans, taking them off quickly. Coming back between my legs. "I bet you forgot the adrenalin you felt when we we're sneaky." He winked as he brought his hand down to my panties. He slid his fingers easily into my panties. "You're.. Smooth?" He seemed surprised but continued to rub at a normal pace.

I stifled moans and I gave him a cheeky smile. "All the girls shaved today. Our little secret at the creek." I barely got out before moaning again. He let out a cute chuckle with his eyebrows quirked. I closed my eyes and arched my back up and parted my lips but he pulled away.

I pouted at him. "I've been saving this forever now." He hurriedly pulled a package out of his jeans on the floor. I helped him push his boxers down. "Hey there buddy. It's been a while." I laughed and waved at his member.

He gave me a weird stare before laughing and calling me a weird ass. I just smiled as I laid backwards. I felt Carl position himself before thrusting hard unexpectedly. I pushed up with a loud grunt.

"Dammit ass, it's been a while." I scoffed as I laid back down while he started to thrust. He moved a little faster as he laid his head against my neck. "I know. You're so," he groaned "tight." He managed to get out.

"Harder." I breathed and he slammed harder. I let out a loud scream. "Y/n be quiet." He said in a lower moan, covering his hand over him mouth.

"I'm gonna.." I started and my breath hitched. Carl picked up pace and as soon as I arched my back to moan, he pulled his lips to mine. I moaned against his mouth softly. He kept thrusting and soon after he was gasping against my lips too. He laid there for a couple of minutes, catching his breath.

He finally pulled his boxers back on and gave me my underwear. He laid next to me for a couple of minutes. I haven't felt this way since the prison. Staring at his beautiful face with sweat still glistening against his forehead.

He sighed, sitting up. "Thanks babe. I need to get back to my room." He gave me an exhausted smile before kissing me and walking towards the door. I closed my eyes. This storage may last for a while.

(I HAVE ANOTHER IMAGINE DONE! It'll be posted tomorrow!)