upgrades

Im gonna be updating VERRRYYY soon :) before I start, I wanted to go back and read some of my older newly experienced imagines and see what i need to change about my upcoming ones. Here are some things i noticed:

1.) the biggest one for me. Y/N is always bein a lil cry baby. Like bitch grow up, stop bein childish. You growin up in an apocalypse and you gonna cry bc carl doesn't like your greasy hair?
- im gonna make y/n a stronger character with much more development & less emotions

2.) grammar. Im pretty good at grammar for the most part, but as I was reading, I noticed that I was way too lazy to correct mistakes or maybe didn't  even notice them.
- I'm going to go through and correct all mistakes (or at least try) before posting a chapter. If you notice any mistakes, please comment and let me know!

3.) some of these are sooo unrealistic lol. Like I know back then, I tried my hardest to make it seem real, but some of them just didn't cut out.
- I'm asking people to volunteer and dm on wattpad. I will ask a couple of questions to ensure that you are more mature and likely to correct my mistakes. I want REAL critiques and I cannot state this any stronger. Real critiques on things I should work on. Tell me if it seems realistic for the apocalypse. I'll have three people do this, and say realistic or unrealistic. Whatever majority wins, I will state at the top of the chapter.

:)))))