thank you and farewell

i just realized after finishing this book almost a year ago that i never actually wrote a thank you. i'm not even sure where and how to begin.

i'm so grateful for 10k reads and very happy you guys loved this book enough to see it through the end.

this book holds a very, very special place in my heart. it's very emotional and it has so many sensitive topics in it but i guess that's what i like so much about it. it's not a fast-paced typical love story, it's more of a simple finding yourself through the other person and just being happy while eating noodles type of love story!

and just because their journey ends here, doesn't mean they're not out there somewhere.

Calvin is probably trying to finish his cup of noodles on their way to college while Hayden is trying hard not to laugh at how cute he looks. Lyra has finished law school and is out there being a damn hero, saving little kids' lives. Mason and Wren are still out there very much in love with Wren supporting him as he quits smoking. Mable is very happy in Cal's fanily. and Cakes & Coffee is still bustling with new customers everyday!

for some very special people who i could've never finished this book without:

for my favorite uncle, whose sudden death made me realize i needed to write this story.

for munira and binth, whose comments and votes made my day and made me continue writing.

for bookwormgirl1927, who somehow found this book and stuck with me until the end.

for ann, thank you for your insights and really honest opinions.

for erica, my editor, who helped me edit this book and who stayed up all night trying to make it better for me and all of you. i couldn't have done this without you.

for imsolonelyy, who found this book almost a year later and fell in love with it. who cried because of it and told me how much she loved it.

for you, who stumbled upon this book and loved it enough to make it to the very end. thank you, thank you, thank you. forever grateful.

and lastly for myself, because i spoke my truth and i wrote about it.

thank you for sticking until the end,
yours one last time,
ruks.

p.s. please read my other books <3