Chapter 38;

The next day...

Sungchan's P.O.V:
I woke up at 7 am to prepare since I wanted to go with Dan-hee since she said that she'll be leaving at 8 to fetch her parents from the airport, but I'm also going because my parents told me to.

"Dan-hee!" I said as I walked up to her. "My parents told me to—" "To go with me, yes I know they texted me." She said. "I'll drive this time. You have no reason to say no." She said and I just chuckled. "Okay... you'll drive this time." I said and we both went inside the car.

"Mom, dad!" Dan-hee said as she got out of the car to hug her parents. "Oh wow, honey... you look so beautiful! Oh! Hi Sungchan!" Her mom said. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Yoon... let me help you with your bags" I said and took their luggage to put them inside the car. "No need to be so formal, dear. Just call us mother and father." She said and I nodded. "Okay, let's go... I drove here. Sung, wanna drive?" Dan-hee asked him. "Okay, come on." I said as I sat on the driver's seat, while she sat on the seat beside it. Her parents sat on the backseat so that they're more comfortable. "So, what made you ask me to drive? You've always wanted to drive." I said. "I'm tired okay, it was a long drive and I just wanna rest." She said. "Okay... so where are we going?" I asked. "To the hotel where my parents are staying." She said and I nodded. "But why the hotel? Aren't we eating with Sungchan's parents?" Father asked. "Yes we are. We are eating with them in the restaurant of the hotel." She said and her parents nodded.

"Okay, mother and father you guys can go first... I still have to park the car." I said. "Okay, Dan-hee you go with him, okay?" Mother said and Dan-hee nodded. "Will you be fine?" I asked as I got out of the car to out their luggage down. "Of course. This isn't a problem for us. We'll wait at the lobby once we're done putting our things in our room." Father said and we nodded. I went back inside the car to park the car with Dan-hee.

"So, where do we go?" Her parents asked. "Come on, I'll lead the way. They got a private lounge in the restaurant." Dan-hee said. "Why did my parents not tell me about this?" I asked. "Hm... let's ask them when we get there." She said and I chuckled.

She lead the way and we were able to reach the restaurant in the lounge with no worries.

"Oh hi! It's been a while since we've seen each other personally! It's very nice to see you guys again!" My parents said as they stood up and hugged Dan-hee's parents. We just stood there awkwardly looking at them. We did not expect this at all. "Okay, let's take a seat. What do you guys wanna eat? There's a button here that calls the waiter so press it whenever you're ready. We already ordered for us... we hope you don't mind." Mom said. "Oh, it's alright!" Mother said and I looked at Dan-hee who sat across me. I smiled and she smiled back.

After eating, we all decided to go to the mall... our moms went to a nail salon, our dads went to play bowling, and we decided to get coffee. Suddenly, I saw Jaemin and In-na (his girlfriend). "Oh? Sungchan and Dan-hee?" Jaemin said as they walked towards us. "What are you guys doing together in a mall? Date or what? Also, isn't today a weekday? I'm really confu—" "We went to the airport earlier to fetch my parents. We all ate lunch with his parents and then our moms and dads went somewhere else to hang out. We took a day off today." Dan-hee said and Jaemin nodded. "But wait, your parents know each other?" He asked. "Well, we recently found out that they're close friends. How about you guys? What are you guys doing here?" I said. "Oh, we were just buying some stuff. We also took a day off." Jaemin said and In-na nodded. "Well, anyway... we have to go now since we still have a lot to buy for our house. We're gonna be moving so yeah." Jaemin said and we nodded. "Oh okay, go ahead." Dan-hee and I said as we waved at them and they waved back at us while walking away. "You wanna go watch a movie?" I suggested and she nodded. "Okay, let's go." I said and we both stood up.

Once we got to the cinemas, I told her to pick a movie. "Okay, so what do you want to watch?" I asked. "Hm... let's watch... that one!" She said as she pointed to a certain movie. She looked so cute!!!! "Okay, let's go get tickets." I said as we went to get 2 tickets to the movie she wanted to watch. We also bought some popcorn and drinks.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've watched a movie in a cinema." I said as we sat down on our seats. "So where do you watch movies?" She asked. "I watch them in Netflix, but if it's not in Netflix... I try to find it in a different app. If the movie is still not there and is showing in the cinemas, then I'm gonna watch it in the cinemas. It's just that it's kinda awkward for me to watch alone." I said and she nodded. Soon later, the lights turned off and the movie was about to start. Thankfully, we didn't have anyone beside us since it was VIP and there were only two seats in our section.

As the movie was about to end, I heard sniffles... I looked to my left and saw Dan-hee crying. "Hey, why are you crying? Are you alright?" I asked her as I took my cup off of the cup holder and removed it. "It was just sad that my favourite character died." She said as I hugged her and put her head on my chest. "Sh... it's okay. It's alright... stop crying hm?" I said as I pat her head and rubbed her back. Honestly, that gave me butterflies. I don't know why, but it just... felt like my heart was about to explode (in a good way) every time I'm around her. "Oh my goodness... I shouldn't really cry in here." She whispered. "No, it's okay... are you okay now?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep, but I'm freezing so I'm gonna keep hugging you." She said and I chuckled. We kept on hugging until the end of the movie, and to be honest... even though my heart was racing, it was comfortable.

Once we got out of the cinema, we saw a text from our parents saying we should meet them at the ground floor.

"Where were you guys? We were waiting here for 10 minutes." Mother said. "We watched a movie and it just finished so we just saw your message." Dan-hee said and our parents nodded. "Okay, do you guys wanna join us for dinner?" Father asked and my parents agreed immediately.

We ended up going to a restaurant near the company. "Hello everyone, here's our menu... My name is Jun-oh and just call me whenever you're ready to order." The waiter said and walked away. We all skimmed through menu and decided on what we were going to order.