Chapter 6;

Dismissal...

"Dah-hee! Wait for me!" Sungchan yelled. I decided to I guess just have fun a little, so I went behind the wall. I'm gonna scare him. Hihi.

"Dan-hee? Dan-hee?! Where did she go? Dan-hee! Where are you? Dan-hee— there you are! I was worried you know. You suddenly disappeared." He said as I stood in front of him since... I was guilty. I was shocked though, as he said those... he hugged me tightly. He eventually let go of me... oof that felt weird. "Let's go to the office." Sungchan said and dragged me to the office.

"Oh! There you guys are! Uh, Dan-hee, take pictures of the workers decorating... and we're also going to help so please document that and then put it in a folder... then pass it to me." Chenle said and I nodded. "No no no! I'll do it!" My sister said... seriously she's annoying. "No, you are not going to do her job because she is the secretary and all of the important photos are in her phone." Chenle said. "Then give me your phone Dan-hee, I can do a better job anyway." She said. I shook my head. There's no way I'm letting her do my job. "I'm older than you so you should listen to me! Give me your phone now!" She yelled as I continued shaking my head. She stopped yelling, but then she tried to get my phone out of my hands. I didn't want to let go, I can't. It's my job, but she's trying to steal it. No. She's still trying to get my phone out my hands. She already has it in her hands and I'm literally about to cry. Why is she so immature?!

"Ha! I got it— *gasp*" My sister said as we all looked at my phone at the ground. She dropped it, and now it's broken. I picked up my phone, and saw that my screen is cracked. I couldn't turn it on... I'm gonna be dead when I get home. She's going to make a ridiculous excuse and put the blame on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the restroom because I don't want anyone to see me cry.

Sungchan's P.O.V:
Yoo-joung dropped her phone and didn't say sorry. She picked her phone up... it was badly cracked. She ran to the restroom. Oh dear. I think I know what's happening. School is over and I don't care if it's a Ladies' restroom, so I just rushed to Dan-hee.

"Dan-hee! Come here... it's alright." I said as I took her in my arms. She cried, but only her breathing can be heard. "You still have the photos in your laptop. Are you worried about your sister telling your mom that it's your fault?" I asked and she nodded. "If she does that, we can ask for the CCTV footage. She didn't think straight, there's a CCTV camera that caught her trying to get your phone. She can lie, we have evidence." I told her and she started to calm down. "It's alright. You're not alone. I'm here." I said and that's when she felt better. "Let's go back there hm?" I said and she nodded. We went back and saw a guilty looking Yoo-joung and the rest of the people were pissed off. I think they snapped at her. "I- I'm sorry. I'll tell mom later that I broke your phone." She said and our eyes widened. Dan-hee smiled and nodded. "Also, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable... I think I know who you have feelings for, but I won't say it. Oh and by the way, I did that to make Dan-hee jealous. I like someone else." She said and I nodded. "Dan-hee, you should use my phone for now. Let's go... ah wait, drink some water first." I said. I don't have water. "Oh, okay... wait." I said as I opened my bag and gave her my water. She drank some water, but she didn't let her lips touch the rim of the bottle.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

"Uh, let's go. Dan-hee, here's my phone." I said and gave her my phone.

Password is 0913.

Why is your password my birthday?

No, that's my birthday.

We have the same birthday?

Seems like it. Let's go.

Okay... thanks.

"Why do you two always look at each other like you're trying to tell something to each other?" Yoo-joung said. "Oh, they talk like that a lot." Jisung said. "That's very weird, but amazing." Yoo-joung said. "Yeah, let's go help the workers in decorating the school." I said and everyone nodded.