Chapter 20;

The next day...

We got to school early just because Jaehyun hyung forced us into his car in order to explain more about the peck on the forehead last night. Jeez. So yeah, we decided to hang out in the library.

"Do you like reading?" I asked. "No, but I have a lot of books at home." She said. "Why waste money on books you won't read?" I asked. "I don't know. I just love the sight of them on a bookshelf." She said. "So... what do you read?" I asked. "Wattpad. I read fanfics Sungchan." She said. "Oh, mind if I read with you?" I asked and she smiled. "I thought you'd never ask. Okay, let's read... a Jungkook fanfic." She said and opened her laptop to open wattpad. She searched "Jeon Jungkook" and then I saw a lot of fanfics. She looked at the summary of the story and if it's complete. She skipped past a lot of stories, until she finally found one. Dan-hee clicked on read and we both started to read. It was shocking... I didn't know that wattpad stories were this good, but I don't want to make an account.

We finished the story in 15 minutes. It was pretty short, but it had a lot of events. "Now, I'm assuming you want to download wattpad now huh?" She asked. "Yeah... I don't want an account though. I don't know what Jaehyun hyung will say if I read wattpad. He might laugh at me." I said. "He won't, but to make sure that doesn't happen... use my account in wattpad. If Jaehyun oppa asks you, tell him that it's for me." She said and I nodded. I gave her my phone to download wattpad. She downloaded it and it was done in I guess a minute or less. She set up her account and everything and gave my phone back to me afterwards.

We went to class after a while.

"Okay, so class... today we will be changing formation of your seats. Everyone please stand up and go to the front with your backpacks." The teacher said and I was so happy. I don't have to sit next to that guy who always tries to annoy me literally every second. I stood up and took my backpack with me to the front with everyone else. "Sungchan, you sit here." Ms. Hwang said while pointing to a seat. "Hm... who should I place next to you? Oh! Dan-hee, sit next to Sungchan." Ms. Hwang said as we both smiled and Dan-hee sat beside me. "Oh? Are you two close?" Ms. Hwang asked. "Yes Ms. Hwang. We're best friends and our parents are best friends." I said. "Oh I see... I hope the two of you aren't going to chat during your classes okay? Or else, I'm going to split you guys apart." Ms. Hwang said. "Yes Ma'am!" We said and she continued to pick seats for the students. Dan-hee and I were just at our seats talking about stuff. "What do you want to do after dance practice?" I asked her. "Maybe we can... eat before going home? I saw this new cafe a block away from the house. Maybe we can try eating there later." She said. "Okay... I'll pay." I said. "No no no... I'll pay for the food. Come on, I live in your house, you bought things for me, you helped me a lot, so I'll pay for this one. It's the least I can do. Paying for a snack isn't even enough to repay everything you've done for me." She said. "It's alright... you don't have to repay me, but if paying our food later will make you feel better... then fine." I said and opened my arms for her as she hugged me. "Okay!" Ms. Hwang said as we let go of the hug. "So these are your new seats. Since I used our time for this, class dismissed." She said and we all stayed at our seats as Ms. Hwang walked out of the room. Our math teacher then entered the room and stood in front of the class. "Okay, so class since we are done with our lessons at the moment... I will give you time to do whatever you want, I will just be here to supervise you." He said and the whole class cheered. "Okay, so the winter ball in on Friday right? Oof... I just realised that I'm not wearing a jacket. How could I forget that it's winter?" She said. "Probably because you're too busy thinking about wattpad that you forgot to even bring a jacket or something. We've walked to school in the snow already. I knew that you forgot to bring a jacket or a parka, so I brought yours." I said and took her parka out of my bag. "Oh? Sungchan~ why do you have her parka?" One of our classmates said. "Did she accidentally leave it in your house?" One of our classmates said. "Psh, you guys... she didn't leave it at my house. I got this from her room." I said. "You picked her up earlier?" One of our classmates asked. "No no no... I didn't need to pick her up. We literally live in the same house. I thought you guys already knew?" I asked. "I think we told the student council officers, not them." Dan-hee said. "Oh... but yeah we live in the same house so I got this from her closet before leaving. That enough of an explanation for you guys?" I asked and everyone laughed. "Okay, back to our conversation... I think we should text mother that we're going to eat at a cafe before going home." She said. "Yeah... we should. I'll text her." I said and took out my phone to text my mom.

HALLUCINATION | JUNG SUNGCHANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें