Chapter 2;

The next day...

I'm walking to school, but then... I bump into someone. Ji-yeon. She's the girl that guys think are pretty. She's the girl who wants to be number 1. She wants to be everything. "What the hell?! Watch where you're going idiot! Oh~ isn't this Dan-hee? The loud girl who can't speak anymore. Too bad you got karma bit—"

"DAN-HEE!" Sungchan yelled as he waved at me with a smile. Everyone at school knows that Ji-yeon likes him, what is he trying to do now? "Hi Sungchan. You wanna walk to school together?" Ji-yeon said. "Oh, no thank you... I'm going to school with Dan-hee." He said. "Uh... but why? Everyone wants to date me and walk with me, but you would rather be with 'Ms. Who nags at everyone who got karma'?" Ji-yeon said with a lot of sass. "Well then go to those guys. I couldn't care less. I know you like me Ji-yeon... the whole school does. I would say you're pretty, but... with what I just witnessed, I realised that you're ugly. Now, if you will excuse me... I have to go walk to school with Dan-hee." Sungchan said and grabbed my wrist as we started walking away. Ugh!! If only I can ask questions. "I know you wanna ask questions and stuff, but it'll be hard. So... what if... let's stop for a while and look at each other's eyes. I promise you that this will work. Look into my eyes and try to express whatever you want with your eyes. People say that the eyes are the windows to a person's soul, so whatever it is I will try to understand it by looking at your eyes. Sounds okay?" He asked and I nodded. We looked at each other's eyes and I tried so hard to express it with just my eyes. "Were you trying to say thank you?" He asked. My eyes widened... how did he get that right??? "So I was right. Dan-hee, always remember this okay? Even if you try everything to express whatever you want to... it'll never work on someone who doesn't want to understand. Okay? If ever your family members don't understand you, then they have their own problems to deal with. They might even have problems bigger than yours. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Hm?" He said and I nodded with a warm smile. "That's good then. Let's go to school." He said and we continued walking.

Sungchan's P.O.V:
Right now, it's our free period because the teacher is sick so yes!!! I stood up from my seat and walked over to Dan-hee. "Hey... can I sit beside you?" I asked since the chair beside her was empty. She nodded and I sat down. I looked at her eyes... they were saying something...

I'm hungry.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. "What do you want to eat? I can buy you some bread and banana milk... do you like that?" I asked and she nodded. I stood up and went to the cafeteria to get her some food.

Once I was done I immediately went back to her and gave her the food. "Here you go." I said and passed the food to her. She happily ate and I was happy that I made her smile. Suddenly Chenle went up to us and told us to go with him along with the officers to the council lounge. We followed him sat down. "Okay, so the project has been approved by the principal. I will ask my dad to hire people to decorate the school. We need to get the word out. The posters will be printed tomorrow so we will hang them up after school tomorrow. I have tickets ready... so who wants to give them? The tickets are not necessary, but I just wanted to be extra." Chenle. "I can give the tickets." I said. "Okay... uh anyone else?" Chenle asked. "Me! I want to!" Ji-yeon said. "But you weren't even here yesterday. No... I know you only want to do that because of Sungchan. The answer is no." Renjun hyung said. "Is there anyone else other than Ji-yeon?" Jisung asked. I looked at Dan-hee... I want to... "Excuse me... Dan-hee said she wants to help me." I said. "Okay then! Sungchan and Dan-hee... you guys will give this after this meeting... we have the whole morning off. Go room to room and distribute these... okay?" Chenle said and gave us the tickets to distribute. Ji-yeon glared at her. "Ji-yeon, stop glaring at Dan-hee." I said. Ji-yeon just rolled her eyes as Dan-hee and I walked out of the office together. "Dan-hee let's go distribute these. So uh... I kinda need a few tips. I know that you're great when it comes to talking and speeches and stuff, so how do I do it?" I asked as I look into her eyes. Just be confident... you have to explain some stuff, but make sure to explain it clearly, but it has to brief. "Just be confident... you have to explain some stuff, but make sure to explain it clearly, but brief? Is that right?" I asked and she nodded. How do I understand her? I understand her, because I want to. I understand her because I chose to.