Chapter 24;

Dan-hee's P.O.V:
I think I like Sungchan. Whenever we cuddle, my heartbeat goes faster than usual. When he pecked my forehead, my heart just... flutters. Whenever he holds my hand and puts his arm around my waist, my heart just beats so fast in a good way.

After eating lunch, we all dispersed to go home.

"Dan-hee... let's make nicknames of each other." Sungchan said. "Sure... what nicknames?" I asked. "Just... any nickname that only you and I call each other." He said. "Hm... let's think. It's so hard to think of a nickname for you." I said with a chuckle. "In school, I'll call you love... since we're pretending to be a couple." Sungchan said. "Then I'll call you that in school too." I said. "What about when we're not in school?" He asked. "I don't know..." I said. "Then I'll just call you love outside of the school too then." He said and I blushed.

We continued walking, until... someone tapped my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked Sungchan. "Hold my hand? It's pretty cold right now." He said. "Okay." I said with a giggle and held his hand. "Thanks love, I feel so much warmer now." He said and placed a peck on my hand. As he did that, my heart started racing... I'm in trouble now. Why? I'm whipped for him.

Once we reached the house, we went and greeted mother, father, Jaehyun oppa, Hae-jin eonni, and Hae-rin. "Hello everyone, we're back. We're gonna rest for a while and then get ready later at 2:30?" Sungchan said and I nodded. "Okay, rest well." Mother said as we both went up. "Love, can I sleep beside you?" Sungchan asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll go shower and change first. You should too." I said as he nodded. I walked to my room, took a shower, put on some clothes, and laid on my bed to get some sleep.

Just a few minutes with tossing and turning to sleep, I heard the door open. "Hey, were you sleeping already?" He asked. "Nope, I'm having a hard time trying to fall asleep." I said. "Let's cuddle?" He asked and I nodded. I moved a bit to the side to give him some space to lay down on.

Once we were both comfortable with our positions, we fell asleep in no time.

I suddenly woke up because of my alarm... I opened my eyes and saw Sungchan still in-front of me sleeping with his hands on my waist. "Sung... wake up." I said while tapping his shoulder. "Hm?" He said as his eyes slowly opened. "Wake up, we gotta get ready for the event." I said. "Oh, okay... I'll go to my room and ask hyung to help me. Thanks love." He said as I blushed. "Oh? I made you blush~" He said in a teasing manner. "Just go. I'm going to wash my face and ask eonni to help me." I said with a chuckle as he slowly walked out of my room. "Oh, why is he coming out of your room?" Hae-jin eonni asked. "Oh, we just woke up." I said. "Did he sleep in here?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Oh, I see... anyway, let's get you ready." She said as we walked towards the vanity and I sat down for her to style me.

After 2.5 hours... she was done. I was impressed, she really knew what to do. "Wow! Thank you so much eonni." I said. "No problem. Go put on your dress now." She said as I went to my closet to get the dress and changed in the bathroom.

Once I was done, I asked eonni to zip my dess up faced the mirror. Wow. "Do you like Sungchan?" Eonni asked. "Well... y-yes." I said. "Well then shoot your shot 'cause he likes you too. What does he call you?" She asked. "Dan-hee?" I said. "Hm, Sungchan didn't suggest to call you by a nickname?" Eonni asked. "Well, he did but it's only for when we're at school because we have to pretend." I said. "What's the nickname?" She asked. "Love." I said and my heart raced just remembering on how Sungchan called me 'love' earlier'. "Doesn't he call you that outside of school as well?" Eonni asked. "Huh?" I asked. "Well, I head him say 'thanks love' since I was by the door earlier before I went inside here and I overheard everything." She said with a giggle. "Look, Dan-hee I know my brother-in-law and I know he likes you too. He would never peck a friend just for a show. Anyway, you two should fix this already hm? I want you to be together by the time you guys get home. Okay?" She said. "Ah, eonni~" I said, and the door suddenly opened. "Hey babe, Sungchan's ready downstairs. Just go down whenever you guys are ready." Jaehyun oppa said. "Okay, babe... just one more minute and we'll be down. By the way, was Hae-rin with you?" Eonni said. "No, she's with mom and dad." Jaehyun oppa said. "Oh okay... we'll be down in a few." Eonni said. "Okay..." Jaehyun oppa said and closed the door. "Okay, so just put on your shoes and accessories. After that, we can go down."Eonni said as I put on my shoes and accessories.

Once I was done, I went downstairs with Hae-jin eonni. "Wow, you look very beauiful Dan-hee!" Mother said. "Oh, thank you, mother." I said. "Oh! Let's take a picture o you two... go stand next to Sungchan, Dan-hee." Father said as I walked to Sungchan's side. "You look really beautiful, love." Sungchan whispered to me as he put his arm around my waist and I saw Hae-jin eonni raise an eyebrow. "Okay! Look at the camera~! 1... 2... 3!"Mother said as we smiled and looked at the camera. "Okay, I think you two are good to go. I'll drive you to school." Father said as we all walked towards his car.

Once we got inside the car, Sungchan pulled me closer to him to give more space for the others since they wanted to drop us off too. "You might wanna stay close to me if you want them to fit. Your gown if very puffy, love." He whispered to me which made my heart race. "Okay, are we all set?" Father asked as we all gave him a thumbs up.