Chapter 1;

Sungchan's P.O.V:
"Hi Sungchan! There's a student council meeting later okay? After school. Please inform Dan-hee and the other officers." Chenle said as I passed by him.
"Hi Chenle, sure I'll do it." I said and walked to class. There she is, the loud girl Dan-hee. Dan-hee is our top one, excellent talker, dancer, singer, debater, she can almost do anything... but she does have one issue. She's loud.
"Dan-hee!" I said as she looked at me. That's weird... she's normally talking to people at this hour though. Did something happen?
"Dan-hee, why are you not talking?" I asked her... what the heck is going on with this girl now? She took a piece of paper and wrote on it.

I can't talk.

Huh? What does she mean? She was fine yesterday. She gave me a notebook to read. A wish? Did she wish not to talk? Hm, I don't really believe in magic... but something about this makes me wanna believe her.

"Did you wish that you can't talk anymore?" I asked and she nodded. "I see... uh... Chenle told me that we're going to have a council meeting later. It's after school." I said and she nodded. "So, if you don't mind me asking... why did you wish for that?" I asked. She took a piece of paper and wrote on it. The teacher went inside the classroom, so I just decided to sit beside her because we can choose wherever we sit. What could she be writing? Is she writing a freaking novel? Oh wait, I shouldn't say that. Dan-hee has a mixed personality. She's nice to whoever is nice at her, but she's not to whoever is not. She's also very influential, like last week she used an english slang and now everyone uses it. When is she gonna be done?? Oh wait never mind, she passed me the paper already.

My mom was mad and annoyed at me yesterday because I kept on wanting to talk to her about something. She compared me to my sister and stuff. My sister is perfect you know? I lack in a lot of ways... I just decided to make that wish because it's better to be quiet than loud I guess. I need to change and so I'm trying to change. I can undo it anyway.

"Well, I guess if that makes you feel better. Why do you talk so loudly anyway?" I ask. She wrote again.

I don't really know. Even if I talk loudly, it has no effect because no one understands me... should I even be telling you this? This just makes me sound dramatic.

"I'll try to understand you. From now on, I'll be the friend that will try to understand you... if that's okay with you. You can tell me anything. I kinda understand you and I will keep trying to understand you. Is that okay with you?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"YOON DAN-HEE AND JUNG SUNGCHAN! Are you guys going to focus or do you want detention?" The teacher asked. "Sorry ma'am." I said and we both silently laughed. If I'm going to be honest, I'm not really close to Dan-hee, but I'm her friend. It's just that we don't interact much. Chenle is president of the student council, I'm the vice president and Dan-hee is the secretary. Chenle and I are close, but we're not that close to Dan-hee. One thing for sure is that Dan-hee is someone strong. She used to have friends who gossip about her, but she's still okay. Dan-hee was told to be quiet so many times, but she's here trying to change herself. I've seen Dan-hee help people with their homeworks and stuff. I've seen Dan-hee give food to some stray kids too. You can say that she's nice and fair. If she sees something wrong, she corrects it, and some people hate her for that. She's a good role model and I can't believe I just thought about it now.

Lunch time...

I was walking to lunch when I heard something.

"What? Can't talk now can you? Too bad... you can't ever nag at us again. You can't scream, no one will hear you and no one will help you. This is why you shouldn't have butt in our business." A guy said... I took a step forward to see who they were and I saw... Young-ho and Jun-so.

"Stop you guys." I said.
"Oh hey Sungchan. You can go eat your lunch." Jun-so said.
"No thank you, I will be bringing Dan-hee with me so will ya let her go? If you ever speak that way to anyone, I will really report you to the principal. You're lucky Dan-hee isn't like me." I said and told Dan-hee to come with me.

"Do you want to sit with us? I'm sitting with the student council officers." I said and she simply nodded. Everyone knows about her situation now and ever since then, people have been trying to avoid her. We got some food and sat down with the other officers. "It's okay that Dan-hee sits with us right?" I asked. "Of course! We'd love you to sit with us." Jaemin hyung said. "We heard about your situation. It's okay! We understand." Renjun hyung said. We just ate and talked. I made sure to look at her a few times to make sure that she wasn't uncomfortable or anything, and thankfully she wasn't.

After a few more minutes of chatting, the bell rang and we all walked to class.

Dismissal time...

Dan-hee's P.O.V:
I got up from my seat, took my stuff and went to the student council's office.

Once I got there, I sat down on a seat, bowed to the others and waited for the last 3 officers.

Once the officers were kinda complete the meeting started. "Okay! So I came to discuss with you guys the plan for an event. It's our school's winter festival so I need you guys to maybe suggest a few things." Chenle said.

"I suggest like... uh maybe like booths where there's either food or games or whatever people find interesting." Jeno said.

"Jeno, that was done last year. As expected, our Jeno is pretty boring." Haechan said.
I was thinking about maybe a ball instead of a festival since winter is enchanting. I texted it to Sungchan. "Oh guys, instead of a festival or something... what about a ball?" Sungchan said. "That's a great idea. Normally people think that winter is enchanting or something like that. A ball would fit the concept. Nice idea Sungchan." Jisung said. "Oh no no no... it's Dan-hee's idea. She texted the idea to me since she can't talk." Sungchan said. "Oh... that's a great idea Dan-hee. I'll go research some possible designs then tell the principal about it. Okay so that'll be all, you may leave." Chenle said as we all stood up and left.