Chapter 33;

After lunch...

"Sung, did you come up anything yet?" She asked and I was kinda shocked with the nickname... but it's cute. "Oh, not much, but I did see some strategies that seem applicable with the concept of the new line of products." I said and waved my clipboard at her. "Okay, let's go to the office, then discuss about it." She said and I nodded.

"Hm... a drive-thru shopping mall?" She asked. "Well, more like you can already order online, but then pick it up. Or... the other option is that you can directly buy from the drive-thru mall. Their options are on the app or website." I explained. "Well, I think it's pretty okay... let's look for other options as well and I'll go ask my parents about this later since I want to know their opinion." She said and I nodded. "I'll go get my laptop, and maybe books from the shelf." I said and she nodded. Since her office has a big table, we decided to review and discuss about everything there.

"Hey Sung, do you want anything from Starbucks? Shotaro said that him and his girlfriend are there so he wants to know if we want some." Dan-hee said. "Uh, maybe a Mocha frappe?" I said and she nodded. "I'm getting that and the 4-cheese flat bread... do you want that too?" She said and I nodded. "Okay, so... I actually have a question..." She said and I nodded signalling her to go ahead and ask. "So, uh... if it's alright... what's your parents' company? And, why did you not just work for your company?" She asked. "Well, it's because it would be awkward to work with my brother. Plus, if I worked there, then my parents would force me to actually become a CEO one day and I don't wanna be one. Like I said, I'm better off supporting my boss. But my parents' company is JS malls. My parents actually recommended me to work here if ever that I don't wanna work in their company or something because you are not their rival." I said. "Oh my... JS malls is like somewhere I shop at every weekend. Like I go there every weekend. My parents actually want to collide both companies and just become one." Dan-hee said. "My parents actually discussed about that idea and they actually love it. They just didn't know how to bring that idea up." I said. "Then I'll tell my parents later, then you tell yours. Actually, my parents are going back here for a while in... 2 days. What about yours?" She asked. "They're living with Jaehyun hyung and his family. How about we stop by later?" I ask. "Okay... oh wait... my phone is ringing." She said as she stood up and went to get her phone. "Hey mom and dad! Okay, so I actually have something to tell you. Turns out... my assistant who is my friend and who was technically my hallucination before... he's the son of the owner of JS malls. He's gonna tell them later about colliding the two companies to become one and his parents actually discussed about the idea before and you guys did too! We're planning to visit his parents later, do wanna call later?" She said to her parents. "Hey, can we see him? We just want to know if... you know..." Her father said and she nodded. She faced the camera to me and I waved. "Oh... wow... he's real... and handsome. Nice to meet you Sungchan." They said. "Nice to meet you too Mr. and Mrs. Yoon." I said and waved at the camera. "Okay, so that's all mom and dad... we gotta go back to work. Bye! Love you!" She said to her parents through the phone and their call ended. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Shotaro hyung!" I said and opened the door for him. "Hey! Here you go... by the way, what are y'all up to?" He asked. "We're just trying to come up with a plan. We found out that our parents are actually friends, so we're planning to combine both companies of our parents to just make one big company." I explained. "Wow! It's as if you're destined for each other." Shotaro hyung said and we both chuckled.