Prologue;

Dan-hee's P.O.V:
"WHY CAN'T YOU EVER SHUT UP DAN-HEE?! WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE QUIET?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE DOING YOUR HOMEWORK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET US TO TALK?! LOOK AT YOUR OLDER SISTER! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, SHE DOESN'T OVERREACT, SHE'S NOT LOUD AND SHE STUDIES ALL THE TIME! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE HER?!" My mom yelled at me.
"You know why I can't be like her? It's because I'm not her." I said with a quiet voice. "Oh, so now you're trying to be quiet? You know what? Just stop it! It's not gonna last long anyways!" She scoffed and went to her room to probably watch some kdramas. My sister looked at me with annoyance. I just went out of the house and walked wherever my feet brought me.

I'm Yoon Dan-hee... in school, I have lots of friends, achievements, and I'm even part of the school's main council. The only thing is that people seem to get bothered by my loud voice and the fact that I actually try to nag at them or tell them off whenever they do something wrong.

After a few minutes of walking, I found myself at Han River. I found a notebook on the floor. I opened it and something was being written by itself?! I immediately threw the notebook away from me, but what was is it trying to say? I picked up the notebook and read what it says.

I WILL GRANT YOU A SINGLE WISH. IF YOU EVER REGRET YOUR CHOICE OF WISH, YOU MUST FACE A CRISIS TO UNDO THE SPELL.

What the heck? Is this magic or something? Should I do this? I mean, it would probably not hurt if I make a wish right? Okay. Let's do it. What do I wish for? Money? Beauty? Wisdom? Oh! I got it!

"I wish to not be able to talk!" I said. Just like that, everything around me brightened for a second, but turned back to normal. I tried speaking, but nothing was coming out of my mouth. Wow! It's worked! If I ever regret this, all I have to do is face a certain crisis. I walked home with a smile on my face. I can finally stop annoying others. I can finally stop forcing others to listen to whatever I have to say. I can finally stop being a burden to others.

I finally got home, I opened the door and saw my mom. "Where did you go?" She asked. I tried to speak but I couldn't so I took out my phone and texted her. "Why did you text me? Can't speak now? And this is why everyone likes your sister more than they like you. She speaks only when needed. You always complain about people liking your sister more than you, and now I have the answer for you. You're too loud, but when I need you to speak... you become quiet! What the heck is wrong with you?!" She said. I tried to talk again, but it's not working. "You seriously can't talk?" She asked. I nodded. My mom came up to me and hugged me.

The night ended quickly. I was worried about school. My mom called the principal at the school about it and I'm just worried on what might happen. I should sleep.