Now, the night before the wedding, Sakura wanted to write a letter. It felt like she needed to, to let Sasuke at least know the truth.

Pool of tears clensed Sakura's clothes and carpet as she write the letter. Every memory she remembered, every word she wrote-she meant it.

The next day, Kakashi came to visit the bride before her wedding with a cup of coffee in his hand as an early gift.

"Rise and shine, Haruno-" Kakashi paused as his eyes widen in shock. "Dear Kami-sama, what happened to you?"

Her eyes were puffy red and trails of dried tears were evident form her face even though strands of her hair covered her forehead. Nose as dark as her pink hair with her eye-bags showing off while crumpled papers were scattered inside her room.

She was a mess.

"K-Kaka-sensei..." Sakura could feel another set of tears coming up and her hands were trembling. And as her father-like teacher, Kakashi did not say a word. He placed the hot beverage at the night stand as he just scooped her in a hug and comforted her like any father would do to a daughter in pain.

To say, Kakashi had felt surprised at first but mostly sorrow. He pictured a future for his students before. Strong, happy and united. Not like this. Definitely not like this.

Once Sakura had finally calmed down, she knew that she owed Kakashi an explanation.

"Kaka-sensei, I didn't sleep at all last night...I-I...I still love him..." Sakura pouted before clutching the envelope she was looking at.

"I know." Kakashi held his palm at the shoulder of his former student knowingly. "But do you still want to pursue this?"

Sakura nodded meekly, "Kaka-sensei, you are one of the people that I trust the most." She extended her hand with the letter inside. "Can you please give this to Sasuke-kun after the wedding?"

"Sakura I'm honored that you trust me, but I am in no position to-"

"Please." Sakura pleaded.

That one word and Kakashi had no other choice but to accept. It was the least he could do to the broken girl at his sight.

"Thank you so much, Kaka-sensei." Sakura gave him a hug and Kakashi patted her head lightly.