⁂ Smiling Murderer 05 New Home ⁂

Start from the beginning

Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan had always worked in the South City branch before, and the branch was relatively simple. They came to the General Bureau building and looked up and looked at them. They were a little uncomfortable, feeling like a countryman entering the city.

When they entered the police station, they saw all the modern decoration. Although there are many people in the police station, it is clean and beautiful. It looks like a branch office or a farmer's market.

Just took the elevator upstairs and came to SCI's office, Shen Zhong Yuan and Liu Qing looked at each other and said to their hearts that— It's really magnificent ah.

When they entered the office, they saw that everyone was there. Bai Yutang frowned when he saw that Zhao Hu and Ma Han were back,

"Didn't I say that you two would come tomorrow?"

Zhao Hu and Ma Han said in their hearts——It can't be said that you're afraid that you will suffer a loss and you're going to lose your money.

"Zhao Hu, how are you now?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Have you checked yet?"

"It's all right."

Zhao Hu told,

"The whole body was examined. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with it. Even the tiger was beaten to death."

Zhan Zhao nodded.

"It's just right to be here. There are Shen Zhong Yuan and Liu Qing, who used to be from South City Branch. This case is seconded. You can introduce yourself and cooperate more."

After Bai Yutang finished, he signalled to Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan and asked them to find a place to sit.

The two of them were a little at a loss. Jiang Ping pointed to the two opposite tables on the side and said,

"Here."

The two walked over, Zhao Hu stabbed Ma Han and asked,

"Alas, don't you say he's arrogant? How can he be so honest? Oh... So let's call them a cat not to bite or bark!"

Ma Han gave him a white glance,

"Cat? You son of q bitch, look at the half of the shoe print on those Liu Qing's pants."

Zhao Hu glanced at him and understood,

"Oh, it turned out that had already eaten the pony."

While talking, the door was pushed open, and Ma Xin poked her head in and said,

"Captain, the corpses are here."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao hurried out, Luo Tian and others also went to help put the corpses into the freezer in the morgue next to the forensic room.

On the other hand, Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan visited the forensic room curiously and were surprised by the advanced equipment. They said that the treatment of the General Administration was too good. Not only the forensic doctors were beautiful women, but the forensic room was clean, without any smell.
Actually, they didn't know that this equipment was 'Donated' by Bai Jin Tang.

"Gong Sun came over at about six o'clock."

Ma Xin said,

"We started the autopsy at that time."

Bai Yutang nodded and patted Ma Xin,

"Hard work. Thank you, let's find a place to sleep for a while."