I walk over to them and give them both kisses on their foreheads, I walk back to the door and turn the light off, I stand at the doorway for a minute more just enjoying the cuteness overload.

Alexa's POV

-next day-

All day today Elizabeth has been acting really weird, she seems a bit off, she almost yelled at the kids, which she never does, and she's been on her phone a lot, she's also been leaving to the restroom a bit and I've heard her talking on the phone in their a couple of times.

I'm starting to wonder if she's cheating on me.

"Where is my mommy" alex asks, still being a little distracted with his toys.

"I dont know buddy, maybe using the restroom or something" he doesn't answer and we continue playing.

After a while him and I were playing around the house with nerd guns, with Aaron in my arms it was a little difficult to run or shoot him so it gave him loads of advantages, which I'm fine with.

"Haha I got you again, I win and you lose" he says after shooting me.

I act all dramatic like if it was a real bullet and slowly fall on the ground making sure Aaron didnt get hurt, "eh, I'm dead, and you're the only man standing, so that means, you won again"

He starts giggling and I sit up and he puts his hand out to try and help me up, I accept but actually pull myself up, "wow Alex, you're so strong" he giggles again.

"I bet you're stronger though" he says and I put Aaron down and run and pick alex up and run and slightly toss him on the sofa and start tickling him, "in very strong, but I'm better at tickling than anything else" he starts laughing and laughing.

"Stoppp, sto- stopp, I'm gonna pee myselfff"

"Do you surrender?"

"Ye- yesss" I stop and he siste up and wipes his tears away from laughing so hard.

He sighs happily, "even though I won the shooting game I know you will be able to win next one, you just gotta try again until you finally do"

I smile at him and ruffle up his hair, "that's right handsome little man"

He giggles at me, "you're a beautiful big woman" I laugh at that.

"Well thank you"

"Are you and my mommy gonna get married?"

My eyes widen in surprise, "well, you see, I really want to marry your mother but, I dont know how she feels about getting married again"

"Oh, well... I want you to get married, my mommy really loves you" I smile at him.

"Let's go check on aaron, okay?"

"Mhm" we both start walking to where we left him and than I feel Alex's little hand grip mine, "thank you for playing with me, my mommy hasn't played with me in a long time"

"I think she's just been really busy, but I'll play a lot more with you when I'm not busy okay? You just gotta ask me so I know"

He jumps up excitedly, "okay!"

We reach aaron and he's just sitting there playing with some cars, "hey, those are mine!" Alex says and before he can go take them away I stop him.

"Wait wait, Alex, you're a big boy now, and so you gotta learn how to share okay? Aaron is still a baby so he doesn't know, but the older he gets he'll know how to ask but until than you have to be the bigger one and let him play, we want him to be happy don't we?"

"Yeah, okay aaron, you can play with my toys"

After a while of all of us playing again with the toys Elizabeth finally comes and joins us after almost two hours.

I want to be at least a little mad at her for not even giving me an answer of why she's been the way she's been, but before I can even give her a mad look she walks up and gives me a kiss on the head, "hi baby" her voice makes me relax and I forget about wanting to be mad.

After fifteen minutes she gets a phone call and before I can pick up her phone she snatches it and walks out, "excuse me, this is important"

I can't help but think, more important than me? More important than spending time with your sons?.

This time I really just don't care and I get agitated.

After setting both the boys down for a nap I grab my keys and leave the house for some thinking, since Elizabeth was nowhere to be found I turned the cameras on in the boys room and the ones in the house and connected them to my phone so I can keep an eye on them.

I didnt go far, I mostly kept circling around the neighborhood, I get a notification that something is moving so the cameras start recording, I look at my phone and start switching to see which one it is, I than see elizabeth walking through all the rooms, most likely looking for us, she than sees the boys sleeping in their room and than calls me, since I wanted a little time for myself I hang up, she calls again and I hang up again, and again, and again, she starts blowing up my phone with messages.

-phone view-

Liz: where are you?
Liz: honey where are you?
Liz: baby, I'm getting worried.
Liz: are you okay?
Alexa: yes, I'm fine, just wanted some time alone to think a little.
Liz: why?
Alexa: just because
Liz: when are you coming back?
Alexa: I don't know, I think I'm gonna go back to my place for a bit, I havent been there since we've gotten back.
Liz: why?
Alexa:because it's my house.
Liz: but no one is there
Alexa: so? I still need to check on it.
Liz: I wanna spend some time with you before the boys wake up though.
Alexa: I was there all day and you had plenty of time, I'm going back to my place, and I'm turning my phone off.
Liz: *typing*

-end of phone view-

Before she can answer I turn my data off and put my phone in dont disturb so she wont be able to get ahold of me and i can still just listen to music.

I drive back to my place and go in, it smells like dust, I open all the windows and start cleaning, after cleaning and eating I have a shower, I than walk to my room and put some music on and fall asleep.

Word count:1774
Dang, was that their first official small argument while dating?

Anygaysss... how is everyone?
And I'm sorry for taking weeks sometimes a month to update new chapters, I've been a bit in my own world lol.