[Shot Twenty-Three] ♣ Suspicion

Chapter Twenty-Three

Suspicion

____ _

I rested my cheeks on my palm while staring at my sketch pad before sighing dreamily. His eyes that dazzle with gentleness but has a hidden attitude deep within had made me in trance.

The strokes and shades i used added the effect of the drawing and i can't help but glance in front where Adrien seated.

He was so focus on the lesson and seemed like none can take his attention away.

Like i do. Neither Cathy nor Ember can take his attention away from Ladyb—

Snap out of it dummy! Why think of such things! Although you're hopeless in love department you shouldn't compare yourself with others!

The angel on my other shoulder suddenly reprimand. I pouted and stare more at Adrien

Starrrrree

he's really vibrant and brilliant!

Suddenly while i was still focusing in front the bell rang and Mrs. Bustier closes her book and gave us her instructions as usual.
I grinned at Nathaniel beside me and leaned sideways peeking at the Art project the club had given him.

"How is it?" He suddenly ask. Inspecting the art i smiled clearly fascinated by it.

"Add some red on this part and some indigo at this side" Nathaniel nodded following my instructions and i clap when he finish adding.

Nathaniel had told me that he had confessed his feelings to Marinette and he looks like he seems fine with it, I'm really happy that he wouldn't be the same as my unrequited feelings. And if ever that happens it would've been awkward.

First of all, He likes Marinette while Marinette likes Adrien.

And then me who like Adrien and Adrien who likes Ladybug aka Marinette.

If the two got together what would happen to the both of us? Ehh! That would be epic and really ... Really saddening.

____ _

Chapter Twenty-Four

Plastic Love

___ _

Third

Cathy joined Nathaniel's club months ago, due to her passion about art itself.
The two of them sat together finishing Nathaniel's Hero Poster per se Cathy and Mayor Bourgeois's request.  The room was crowded with different people doing their works, the same as Marinette sketching different designs like Gabriel Agreste, one of the top fashion designer.

While Cathy and Nathaniel giggle and talk while coloring, Marinette suddenly stood up and look at her desk for her eraser. She look underneath however there was no sight of it. Marinette frustratingly gritted her teeth scolding herself before looking at everyone inside.

Finally, she went to Cathy

"Hey, Cathy"

Cathy turn to Marinette before smiling

"how can i help you??"

Marinette awkwardly scratch her head before she look at Nathaniel.

"Can i borrow your eraser?"

Cathy nodded and agreed before walking to another table where she put her things and opened her bag, unknowingly Marinette was peering from her back.

✓Take A Shot, Take Me To|| Agreste. AOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara