Epilogue

╭-✧*。✿---┐✧┌----✿。*✧-╮
❛ one day...
We'll see each other, but for now
☆゚.*・。゚:゚:。⊰⊹ฺ

This is goodbye

╰----------------╯

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Rain falls down as if feeling the sadness of everyone in Paris. The gloomy atmosphere was everywhere, even people inside their homes couldn't do anything as they watch the live show of Mayor Bourgeois.

He was standing there, on the podium, announcing the death of a hero.

As he finishes his speech, People went to the statue of their hero, putting flowers beneath it before bowing, as if giving their thanks.

Slowly, it was the class from the College Francoise Dupont. Alya, then followed by Marinette and so on, and lastly Adrien.
Sighing, the boy look at the flowers before giving his own and smiled sadly.

"Let's go" Nino said holding Adrien on his shoulder and they walk away, from the statue of Ember.

"Adrien!" Adrien and Nino stop and look back to Marinette who stop in front of them.

"H-here...i know you'll want this" Adrien look down and look shock at what he saw.

It was the memory Card which got destroyed during the fight, but now it was restored, completely fix.

Taking the Card from Marinette, Adrien patted the girl's shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks, Marinette"

After the procession, everyone went home, pain lingers in their heart remembering Ember. Short service but she brought happiness to those she saves.

"I'm back" Adrien mumbled as he enters his room, looking around to see if anything was missing.

Then he sighed and walk forward, him, hearing the sound of TV and chuckled when he saw the girl he likes focused on the television.

Plagg also eating his cheese beside her, both eyes were trained as if not noticing him. Slowly, he cleared his throat and finally Blue meets green and he laugh when the girl throws herself to him.

"Woah!" Holding her on her hips, Adrien let Cathy hug him.

"It's done?" Cathy ask looking up at him

Adrien nodded and kiss her on the cheeks before he let go and motions her to seat on the sofa.

"At least, we have given Pheoez a proper goodbye" Adrien said and hug Cathy as he lay his head on her shoulder, tired at what happened earlier.

Adrien suddenly felt Cathy entwining their fingers and notices the sadness being emitted from the girl.

"I miss him" Cathy whisper and Adrien just tighten his grip.
What can he do? It's not like he could bring the dead back or something, right?
So the only thing to do, was be with her, be with Cathy and support her all the way.

"I remember Pheoez telling me that we would meet soon"

"Really?" Adrien ask and Cathy nodded, leaning to him.

"Then maybe you would meet, someday, in the near future or somewhere far away"

Cathy smiled, and He snuggle his head on her neck.

"Maybe...maybe we'll meet someday"

Adrien slowly releases her hand and took something from his pocket putting it on Cathy's hand.

"This..."

"I don't know how Marinette did it, but I'm grateful that it's still with you"

Cathy teared up and held the Memory Card tighter on her chest before she put it on her bag just beside Plagg.

After she did that, Adrien spoke "come on"

And pulled the girl

"Where are we going?" The blue eyes girl ask him and he only bring his finger on his lip shushing Cathy.

"Plagg! Claws out" transforming into Chat Noir, he swept Cathy off her feet and carried her as he jump to his windows, seeing as the rain stop minutes ago.

Cathy wrap her arms around his neck and nuzzles closely, feeling the nostalgic wind hitting her face.

Chat Noir jump from building to building and finally stops at the Eiffel Tower. Letting Cathy down, Chat Noir look at the city as he remembers the day when he finally realizes his feelings.

"Why are we here, Adrien?" Cathy giggled holding the rails and stare at the City, where love blooms around, where most romantic sceneries are, where she found love.

Adrien in Chat Noir costume stood beside Cathy and pulled her on her shoulder.

"I just wanted to show you the City that brought us together" and Plagg returned, the Chat Noir persona disappearing.
Adrien went behind Cathy and hug her waist, chin resting on her head.

"Without your mission... Without my world, without Paris. We would never met, in any circumstances"

Adrien added and entwined their fingers, kissing the top of her head.

"And i was grateful that you came here" he said again.

"So, even if Pheoez is gone, always remember, that he lives in us, he's the reason we're living like this...just me and you"

Cathy giggle and look up. "You're cheesy"

Adrien laugh and turn Cathy around, and let her face him. Pinching her cheeks, Adrien said

"Cheesy as i am, it only shows how much i love you" and then he took Cathy's hand and put it on his neck and he put his hand on her waist.

"Really?" Cathy curiously ask, as they slowly move.

Adrien nodded and kiss her on her forehead

"Under this tower, i found love, when i met your eyes and saw the sun against you, you were so mesmerizing, i couldn't help my heart but beat so fast. So above this tower, i will say how much i love you and tell the world, i will always be here for you"

Dust of pink covered Cathy's face and she shyly smiled at Adrien, then she tip toed and look at Adrien in the eyes

"I love you" without waiting for Adrien's response, she crashed her lips against him and felt how Adrien's hold tighten.

As they share the kiss of their love, the sun finally sets.

In this City of love she came, she found love and happiness.

With their lips entangled, the love in them had gone stronger.

Hugging her tightly, Adrien leans down and kisses her back. His hands move up, playing with her hair as his heart beat so fast, only for her.
he move away slowly, staring deep into her eyes.

"I love you too"

Take a shot, take me to, your dreams had finally come true

End
______

Short? Yep i know... But i dunno how to end this story, so like how cliche story happens, they kiss..