[Shot Thirty-Two] ♣ Cathrien? Not Bad

A/n: pay me up..pay me up click that button😸😸😸 you have atleast a debt of 30 votes...🤑🤑⭐⭐

....

Chapter Thirty-Two

Cathrien? Not Bad
__ _

Today is Saturday. A good day to start a job, well for Adrien and Cathy that is.
Gabriel had released a new design, and of course these two people would be the one representing it.

The crew started to fix the lighting, Vincent—their photographer also set his camera and both Cathy and Adrien were changing clothes.

The crew doesn't know when the fans found out about the photoshoot, but at least they have come prepared and put a rails as a barricade for this crazy fans not to enter.

After ten minutes, Cathy and Adrien went out from their van and the fans murmured about each other not to seem so obsessed in front if their idols.

"Let's begin! Cathy! Adrien look natural!"

"Yessir!" Cathy saluted with a grin before they went on the center. Cathy then face Adrien before smiling politely.

"Hey—"

"Cathy! Shoelace!" Cathy blink before she look down and saw her shoelace untied.

Oh.

Brushing her hair to her ears as she feel it falling, she tried to kneel down but someone did it first and tied her shoelace.

"Huh?"

Doesn't this seem so romantic? I mean, Adrien is kneeling in front of Cathy tying her shoelace while Cathy peer down at him.

Oh and specially, the Eiffel Tower just behind them

'click'

"Bravo!" Vincent whispered to himself as Adrien sigh and finish what he was doing.

"T-thanks" Adrien look up at her and green meets blue.
Since the Sun was already up, it contoured Cathy's figure as she looks like an Angel. There was also a blush on her cheeks as she look down at him and finally Adrien felt himself odd

'dub....'

"Your welcome"

***

Once everything was wrap up, Cathy change back to her usual attire and went out of the Van. Cathy beamed when she saw Adrien standing there while his hands are tuck in his pocket and the other one is scrolling on his phone.

Cathy decided to go to him to see what he was looking, so she walk to him.

"Whatcha doin?" Cathy ask casually and Adrien look at her, before moving close to her and showed her the phone.

"Look" Cathy peered down and stare at the screen and what she saw made her explode. The title 'CATHRIEN SHIP SAILS' On the introduction made her feel—i don't know, happy maybe?

"So we have a fandom Cathrien...Cathrien, huh, i like that" Adrien started to mumble to himself making Cathy more flustered than normal

'ting!'

Both peered down and saw another pic, this time it was their photo standing next to each other while looking down on the phone.

'Cute Couple'

Cathrien#1fan: Beautiful, Elegant, both rich, smart, kind and made for each other!!

Cathy and Adrien look at each other before they look away. Both were biting their lower lip and a blush was on their face