[Shot Twenty-Six] ♣ Sleep Over

Aiiii, i have a small strand of noodle hope on this story. 🤦🤦🤦🤷🤷🤷

________

Chapter Twenty Six

Sleep Over

_____ _

It was time to sleep. Cathy brought out extra pillows and blanket for the four before she went to the second floor of her room. Earlier, Chloe left muttering how noisy the bunch was so she was left alone since the four come in pairs, by pair i mean is Nino and Adrien and Alya and Marinette.

"We're gonna sleep on the second floor, right ma'dude?" Nino said looking at Adrien for approval in which the blonde gave.

"Ok, I'll fix your bed in here then" Cathy said and took a big foam mattress and laid it on the floor before putting a cover on top of it

"Now were done" Cathy said and look at Nino downstairs.

Nino gave her a thumbs up before carrying his blanket and pillow and walk up

"So where are you gonna sleep?" Adrien ask

Marinette stilled at this question before she calmed down. Of course, she would've assumed that Adrien would offer you to sleep beside them.

"Oh, I'm sleeping with Chloe but if not then I'll ask Father to let me occupy a room"

"Why don't you sleep here,bro?" Nino ask

Cathy laugh awkwardly glancing a bit at Marinette before looking away

"Nonsense! You'll use this room, of course i wouldn't intrude or something like that"

Nino hummed before looking at her with 'whatever-you-say-dude' look.

"Why don't you sleep with Alya and Marinette?" Adrien suggest making Marinette froze. Alya notices this and took note of this weird awkwardness happening

"Uhhh... No, no it's fine" Cathy insisted and Adrien only sighed in defeat.
Cathy seated on the couch and leaned back setting the pad on her knees and started to draw.

"Hey Cathy, can we borrow your Camera?" Cathy perk up before thinking. They might not be doing something suspicious, right? They can be trusted of course since they're Alya and Marinette,right?

"Y-yeah sure"

***

Alya and Marinette huddled together and opened Cathy's camera seeing landscape and random photos dated back from year 20**. Two years ago, then they move forward, the photo becoming a photo of Cathy and Nathaniel, the class, Marinette also then transformed to a pic of Adrien (stormy weather)

"See, see, she likes him" Marinette whispered but Alya press again to only see a photo of Cathy and Chloe, then next again to see a photo of a house boat(Luka's home)

"No other photo" Marinette pouted.

"Go to menu, let's see the previous photos from 3 years and below"

Alya nodded and went to the very beginning.

"Ohh there's a video in here" Alya pressed it again and let te video played.
On the screen, the camera was pointed on a dusty floor

"I found a Camera"

A voice similar to Cathy said. "I don't know how to use this thing but i saw a manual on a box inside the attic so i took it. It's easy"

The camera started to move, or to be exact the holder walk and she was still holding the camera and went down on a ladder. Her pale right hand can be seen