[Shot One]♣ Kindness

Chapter One

Kindness
_____ _

Finally reaching the airport, Cathy closed her book and shoved it on her bag mercilessly.

"Hey! Watch the wings will you?!" Her eyes look at the little thing flying out of the bag with dead eyes before she smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry Pheoez" the kwami crossed his arms before looking away, pouting.

"I guess I'll let it slide for now" he said before flying towards her hair. Cathy smiled gently before patting her blonde hair slightly where Pheoez is. Taking her bag she slowly made her way outside.

"Wahhh! I'm finally home after six years of staying in England!" She said before her eyes welcomed the sight of Paris. A bodyguard waited for her and helped her get down from the stairs.

"Ms. Bourgeois, your luggage" Cathy smiled before shaking her head

"It's fine sir, it's only light and i can carry it just fine" the man shocked with the sudden kindness stared at her for a moment before he nodded.

"Of course, this way" no one had ever shown him kindness since the day he started working for the Bourgeois family, except maybe the Mayor however the youngest of the family was indeed kind, like how everyone portrayed her to be.

Cathy, finally entered the Limousine and sighed tiredly before she felt the car moving.

"I wonder how's big sister"

††††††

The blonde girl watch through the window the beauty of Paris, her hometown. She still remembers it clearly how the Eiffel Tower stood so mighty, the buildings, the vendors... The ice cream!! She squealed silently remembering the sweet taste of ice cream.

"Please stop here for a moment" she said softly, the driver just followed before the guard went out from the passenger seat and open the door for her. She left the car and run towards the ice cream stand, her floral dress bouncing, her french braid blonde hair following.

"To what i owe, such a fine beauty?" The man ask, Cathy smiled cheekily and her eyes lit up

"Ah wonderful! Eyes like the sky! Hair like the sun, An angel just went down and blessed with such brightness." He started scooping the ice cream.

"This fits the beauty of Miss....?"

"Cathy" she mumbled making the man smiled.

"Miss Cathy, allow me to give you this gift" her eyes lit up when the man gave her a coned ice cream, with vanilla flower matched with a cherry and chocolate syrup, it was designed gorgeously, making her afraid to destroy such fine art.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Mademoiselle!" Cathy nodded before turning her back

"I'll definitely come back"

The vendor wiped an imaginary tear from his eyes with his pointing finger before waving silently.

Such brightness

Cathy licked the ice cream as she finally reached her destination. She run a finger on the side of the cone and raise it for Pheoez to eat. The silent licking made Cathy giggle at his cuteness before she finally went out.

"My dear Sister! You finally showed yourself!" (My dear sister! Thank God you're back)

The voice of Chloe Bourgeois made her snap her head towards the entrance and she finally saw the sassy attitude of her big sister. Walking softly, heels clicking the pavement she stopped in front of Chloe, she noticed someone behind her and she smiled at the girl.