[Shot Four]♣Stone Heart, the Ladybug, And the Cat

Chapter Four

Stone Heart, The Ladybug and the Cat
______ _

Recap★

Her eyes roam around the school, waiting for the akumatized person to go out. The student Ivan Bruel, the first akumatized victim of hawkmoth.
Her eyes squinted, gone the innocence and kindness.

The wall on of the school broke and that her queue to enter the show.

"Pheoez, Ignite!"

††††

(Cathy)

The wind brush harshly against my face as i fly towards Stoneheart, the calvary of policeman also pointed their guns at me as if i was a threat.

"Wait! Don't shoot sir!" I said to the head of the Police department Roger Raincomprix. The auburn haired man smugly look at me but i paid no heed to him as i raise my hand.

"Please don't shoot, it will only make  Stoneheart stronger as you fuel it with attacks"
The Stoneheart caused havoc behind me as i talk to them. I see the reason why it's hard to be a hero sometimes, the first time you try they doubt, the second time you try they accuse, the third time you try you cheered, but the moment you fail, they bring you down.

The footstep was getting near and i have to choice but to move out of the way. The policemen aimed and then they fired.

This is so, so hard. I look inside the Agreste Mansion and saw Adrien watching, i wave a little at him before flying towards Sir Roger and carried him.

The car hits the road as i manage to move away just in time and put the police down in a safer area

"Please evacuate the people, I'm no superhero but the condition of people are  more important"

I left and went towards the Stoneheart. I don't know if Hawkmoth is connected right now with his pawn but it's time to divert it's attention to me.  i clenched my arm beside me as the flame created a bow.

"If you hit the akumatized area of the villain, it will slowly purify the person"

I remembered Pheoez's reminder. Looking around, i set my eyes on his clench stone fist i pulled the string, an image of the arrow formed until i released it.

(Third)

The televisions were filled with news of the Supervillain appearing, the unknown hero who courageously faced the monster and Roger saying that the hands of law cannot be defeated. Marinette and Adrien— after watching the show noticed a hexagonal box in front of them.

The took the box, and slowly opened it.

The bright light dissipated into air as the Kwami, Tikki and Plagg appeared.

****

Cathy or known to be Ember fly around Stoneheart as it follow her to an open ground. The road gets destroyed as it slowly walks and throws things at her.

"What makes you so mad?" She ask softly which was only replied by a post heading her way. She yelped before flying a bit higher and aimed at the fist once again, the flamed arrow once again form as she pulls the string.

"I'm sorry" she sighed and then released the arrow. She notice how the stone get' smaller and that made her smile

***

"I'm a Kwami and my name is Tikki, so please let me explain"

"Look I'm a Kwami and i grant powers, yours is the power of destruction"