[Shot Twenty-Two] ♣ You're that Guy!

Belated Happy 2k reads🎉🎉🎉 Thanks for the support!! And for following me!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

***

Chapter Twenty Two

You're That Guy
_____ _

"Uhmmm... Excuse me?" Cathy raise her head and look at the familiar person who called for her. Honestly, Cathy had been  embarrass just by sitting on the floor but now even the house owner saw her which added more shame.

Regaining her senses she stood up immediately and bowed in deep respect and apologize unhesitatingly

"I'm sorry for intruding your house!"

The guy in front of her laugh before Cathy felt a pat on her shoulder

"It's alright" Cathy raise her head and boldly stare at the guy's face. Cool and handsome is the only compliment she can think of at the moment, even the voice sounds so familiar like the guy who help her give the letter!

"Come inside. I think you might want to rest properly after running from your fans"

Nodding, Cathy followed the guy inside to see a neat living room, sofa in the middle, a TV in front, just the scene felt homey for her.

You're really an idiot entering the house of a complete stranger.

'but he's kind...'

Cathy thought

"Here, Take a seat" Cathy was so flustered at what's happening. First, she got to kiss her crush, then she was saving the day, got chase by some crazy fans and finally intruding a house where not only did the owner welcomed her but also took the initiative to take care of her.

Just look at him putting a plate of cupcakes and a juice in front of her.

"Uhmmm....." Before Cathy can even make her word, the door on the side opened to see a girl similarly looking like the guy in front. Hair tinted with colors and that usually quiet yet timid behavior made Cathy's mind explode

"Juleka!" She stands up in fright

'wait wait wait! Why is Juleka here? Is she his girlfriend... No they're surely siblings but..but.. who is this guy?’

"Cathy? ....why.....are.. you..here?"

Cathy blush at her question throwing a look at the guy who seem to look confuse just the same as the two girls

"Ehhh... I invited her in, you seem to know her, Juleka" the guy spoke breaking the awkward silence

"She's my classmate" Juleka muttered.

The guy smiled and nodded before looking at her with mirth in his eyes and an arch upon his lips.

"Nice to meet you, the name's Luka"

Boom!

"L-l-l-luka!!!"

Luka....Luka?

LUKA!

one of the characters in second season which her sister always love! Ria mentions his name many time but Cathy couldn't remember every detail and seems that her memory is slowly deteriorating.

Nonetheless, this is LUKA! A love rival of Adrien ... Well not exactly love rival but his love for Marinette is one of a kind. The type where he gives her up for her happiness type....

Ahhh.... I remember now. Even if your memory is disappearing, since i receive your past life's memories i can now fill in the detail....Ria said that Luka will be one of the major character changing events in the season...