[Shot Thirty-One] ♣ Luka & The Kitty Section

«———•••[]•••———»

~•~

Chapter Thirty-One

Luka And The Kitty Section

____ _

The key of piano keeps going on. Dainty fingers press the ivory as the melody resounds in the air with a soft but nostalgic music.
Across the room is a piano, and the sun gives it a light, a sense of attention that could make people stop on their tracks.

As the song comes to an end, Cathy raise her hand and sigh.

"You're good" Cathy close her eyes and hummed before opening them again, now looking at the blue haired guy leaning on the side.

"Thanks, Luka" Luka nodded and stood up before going to the acoustic guitar.

"Let's try the guitar" Luka said and started to strum. He was moving flawlessly, his fingers changing chords without any hitch as he started to hum. His mind now flowing with lyrics as he was caught in a world of music.
Cathy notice this but didn't speak it up as she carefully reach for her camera and silently took a picture on Luka.

'so cool'

She thought and watch as Luka stop and opened his eyes.

"What do you think?"

"It's fantastic! Now we only need is to add lyrics and we're good"

Luka nodded before seating beside her.

***

"Let me treat you to a meal" Cathy insisted while they walk together out of the music studio she rented for the day. It was noon already and Cathy knew that Luka is hungry and she wouldn't let him go back home feeling that way

"No" Luka rejected making Cathy pout before staring at him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Pleeaaassseee"