4001-4020 Princess Su Luo

Começar do início

  "Little girl, why don't you spend the night with my uncle?"

  "Little girl, you dare to poison us and still dare to smoke us, This thing can't just be over like this, anyway, the way back is long and long, hehehe--"

  Facing their unscrupulous. kinky. With laughter, Su Luo's expression remained unchanged, and the smile under his eyes was quite profound: "You guys, are you really so mindless?"

  "What do you mean?" The Shenwu Sect's person suddenly felt a bad feeling.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4002 Counterattack 3

  Su Luo still smiled so indifferently: "Do you think that I, who can turn around fifty or more of you, will show flaws so easily?"

  "You..." the person of Shen Wuzong instantly All stunned.

  Su Luo still smiled so innocently and innocently: "Or do you think that my half-step imperial-level pharmacist's strength will actually invalidate the poison I have used?"

  "But, the dark green thread on our wrist is gone!" The people of Shenwuzong retorted.

  "Is it really gone?" Su Luo looked at these Shenwuzong people with a grin, and kindly suggested: "Or, let's transport the spiritual power to check it?"

  The people of Shenwuzong were destroyed by Su Luo's poisoning ability. With the courage, seeing Su Luo say this, all of them stupidly used their spiritual power.

  "Ah!!!"

  Then, the disciples of Shen Wuzong, headed by Scarface, all screamed.

  Because they found that the dark green line on the wrist did disappear, but it was replaced by a red line.

  Under normal circumstances, it will not be displayed. Once the spiritual power is transported, it suddenly appears.

  Everyone was shocked!

  What is going on here?

  Everyone's gaze shot at Su Luo like a swish flying knife.

  And Su Luo smiled faintly, and said solemnly: "So, this is what I left for you."

  "What the hell is going on!!!" The people of Shen Wuzong found that he had no spiritual power. The law has been used, but this time there is no softness in his hands, it's just that he can't control his spiritual power.

  Su Luo smiled and patted Scarface's broad shoulders: "Young man, don't be so angry. Come on, everyone sit down and speak slowly."

  The people of Shen Wuzong saw Su Luo's unhurried appearance, and were immediately stunned. I was so angry.

  But helpless, I still have to sit down.

  As a result, the scene of the original rattling sword, in Su Luo's few words, turned into a group of people sitting around like a campfire, and Su Luo also sat cross-legged, but she was sitting at the middle point.

  Then, the Soviet Union will not fall unhurried told them: ".. Hey, I do not know what to say you stupid, or do you say no problem particularly stupid fooled once, three times a second sequence also fooled"

  "You , What do you mean by you!" The people of Shen Wuzong roared.

  Su Luo said angrily: "Didn't you notice that the Xingyue Profound Spirit I gave you is actually only on the surface. Even if you encounter salty salt toxins, it will only occur for a while, and it will be cured immediately, but If you want this speed to stay in your body for a long time, you must enter the blood."