6301-6320 Thrilling

Chapter 6301 Soaring 4

  Now he has a feeling that the whole world has become a zombie, and only the three of them are alive.

  This kind of fear from the deepest part of my heart grabbed his breath fiercely!

  Even a majestic man like Uncle Biao trembles, but Su Luo still looks so calm and calm.

  She said: "Isn't it a zombie? Where are the zombies terrible?"

  "But these... are not fake! Not an illusion!" Uncle Biao pointed at a zombie walking by them, lowered his voice, "They are real Zombies! Living zombies!"

  "So what?"

  "Don't you have the feeling of fear and loneliness that there are only a few big living people in the world?" Uncle Biao glanced at Su Luo.

  Su Luo calmly shook his head.

  There seemed to be nothing to fear for her, and she had hardly ever feared.

  At this moment, the eyeballs of the zombies that had been emptied instantly turned a group, as if they were controlled by someone, and they all raised their heads in one stroke!

  Those eyes exude a sharp and cold glow!

  Then, they walked towards Su Luo with a constant frequency.

  Even the zombies that were originally moving in another direction, they swept around in a circle, turned to Su Luo's direction, and then walked towards her at a constant frequency.

  If it was just one or two zombies, that would be fine, but now there are thousands of them.

  "What to do?" Uncle Biao asked Su Luo subconsciously. Now he has taken Su Luo's heart to heart.

  Su Luo's eyes condensed slightly, and she smiled indifferently: "It looks scary, doesn't it?"

  Uncle Biao nodded.

  "In fact, it's scary to fight, do you want to try?" Su Luo asked with a smile.

  Uncle Biao really tried.

  He rushed to a lone zombie, and after a fight, Uncle Biao returned stiffly.

  He said to Su Luo: "It took me a minute to kill a zombie." In

  other words, when these tens of thousands of zombies gathered, they would not say they beat them, even if they stepped on them, they would be trampled to death. .

  "Moreover—" Uncle Biao looked at Su Luo with some disbelief, "We seem to be walking repeatedly, did you find it?"

  "I found it." Su Luo's voice was faint.

  "Then..." Why didn't you remind us earlier? Uncle Biao looked at Su Luo puzzledly.

  "This kind of thing will not be rare in the future, but the person who will always be with your young master to protect it will not be me." Su Luo glanced at Uncle Biao indifferently, "The life of the future great Illuminati is in your hands. In your hand, can you protect him? It's up to you."

  Su Luo knew right from the beginning that from the appearance of these zombies, they had entered a strange circle.

  But she did not speak out to remind Uncle Biao.

  Because she discovered one thing, that is, Uncle Biao has completely relied on her. This phenomenon is very bad, because after all, she is just a passer-by on their life journey. What happened after she left?