6761-6780 Bombing Devil Realm

Chapter 6761 Counterattack 2

  But now, Yan Yiyang is eye-opening.

  The main screen is undoubtedly hacked.

  "Scared!" Yan Yiyang's heart thumped, almost jumping out of his chest!

  "What are you doing in a daze! Stop it!" Yan Yiyang yelled at this group of people!

  And he himself stared at the central screen!

  At this moment, these missile balls clearly appeared on the central screen.

  The direction they are shooting in is nothing else, but the super SSS aircraft!

  The missile ball automatically jumped into the barrel and shot towards the super-SSS aircraft, but it did not explode. Instead, it took a spherical shape and hovered around the super-SSS aircraft.

  It's as if the wheel is on a hanging tire...

  how weird it looks.

  But at this moment, Yan Yiyang had an indescribable panic. He always felt that something very bad was about to happen... But what was it, he hadn't thought of it.

  "Fortunately, the attack system in the Super SSS aircraft is locked, otherwise..." The consequences would be terrible. Yan Yiyang wiped off the sweat from his forehead.

  At this moment, the five-member research institute in the capital sent a message: the super-SSS aircraft attack system was cracked.

  What? ! Cough cough cough!

  Yan Yiyang was choked by his own saliva! Cough violently!

  "Hello? What's the matter?! Did you hear that?! The attack system in the Super SSS aircraft has been unlocked! You must be careful!" The group of five confessed this and it was strange.

  Yan Yiyang finally understood where the panic in his heart came from!

  This is killing a tiger but being killed instead!

  "Quick! Quickly stop these missile balls from going to the sky! Quickly stop!" Yan Yiyang roared loudly, "Quickly cut off the energy source! No more, smash the barrel! You can't let these missile balls go to the sky again!" At

  this moment, Yan Yan Yiyang finally knew who the intruder was, and finally knew what the other party was going to do!

  However, it seems to be a little late...

  because it is at this time!

  Rumble!

  A violent spark burst out on the main screen!

  The entire central screen was shrouded in flames that erupted, and all the flames that caught the eye were orange-red flames, vigorously, like a volcano erupting!

  Rumble! Rumble! Rumble!

  The explosion sound came one after another!

  In the central screen, except for the flame, which is black smoke, nothing can be seen in a daze!

  "Flying Eagle! Please answer when you hear!"

  "Flying Lion! Tell me what happened to you!"

  "Flying Eagle! Can you hear it? Can you hear it?!"

  Yan Yiyang is in a hurry! Constantly yelling at the public channel!

  But what's in your ears is only the rumbling explosion, which is endless!

  In addition to flames or flames, what I saw in my eyes was shocking!

  Yan Yiyang was desperate.

  Can he be in a hurry? This time, in order to capture the people in the super SSS aircraft, he used all the manpower in the Yiyang military base, including the military forces of the 36 provinces in the surrounding area.

  There were 1,800 reconnaissance planes flying up, not to mention the number of fighter jets and combatants. Isn't that countless?

  At this moment, Su Luo was still sitting in his original position.

  She stared at the screen with big beautiful clear eyes, her fingers fluttering, her expression focused, as if all the disturbances outside had nothing to do with her.

  She looked so focused, serious, and calm.

  But in fact, what she is doing now is enough to scare people.

  The fighters who were originally densely swarming the Super SSS aircraft like sparrows have now scattered like birds and beasts, fleeing everywhere!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6762 Counterattack 3

  They who originally attacked now can't wait to grow two more wings, fly higher and farther from the super SSS aircraft.

  Because, the Super SSS aircraft that was originally encircled and suppressed has now become passive and active.

  It is actually actively hunting down this group of fighters!

  Its pursuit is vigorous!

  Because there were too many fighters, Su Luo didn't need to drive them away. Instead, after aiming, he adjusted the direction of the cannon barrels and swept across the planes of fighters with a ball!

  What is the power of a cannonball?

  The missile ball is more powerful, so Su Luo didn't use it directly after collecting it. She is now using the shell ball that comes with the Super SSS aircraft attack system.

  The cannonball swept across, and a large swath of fighters were wrapped in the attack range.

  There was a loud noise, the fire blazed into the sky, and the fighters were barely spared.

  Where are the shots still flying? Some turned directly into wreckage, some swayed for a while, but in the end they fell into the deep sea with a snap.

  At this moment, in this area of ​​air, Su Luo is driving a super SSS aircraft, she is the king!

  How can anyone help her?

  Su Luo had no idea that things would go so smoothly.

  Originally, she planned to avoid being chased by Demon fighters and reach the border safely, but when Su Luo unlocked the attack system, she discovered one thing.

  She discovered that this super-SSS aircraft is a sky-defying existence. It can connect to the ground system. However, it is still in a blocked state.

  It doesn't matter, Su Luo is the one who exists specifically for unlocking.

  It didn't take long for Su Luo to unlock this system, bypassing the rear, and directly invaded the ground system of Yiyang City.

  No one in the Demon World has studied hacker intrusion, so the defense system is not good at all. It's like a fence like a fence, and it's overturned just a little bit.

  Of course, this is also relative to Su Luo's strength, it won't be possible to change to someone else.

  To blame, I can only blame the super SSS aircraft's equipment for being too top-notch!

  Su Luo entered the military missile launching research base and shot all the missile balls into the sky, but did not let them explode.

  However, it was discovered after all.

  But it doesn't matter, because the initiative is now in Su Luo's hands.

  Yiyang is a hidden military base, so there are so many fighter jets. This time, all of them were exposed in order to capture Su Luo.

  If such an opportunity is missed, Nangong Six Uncle and Su Luo will be bothered.

  so!

  "Twelve o'clock direction, launch!"

  "Three o'clock direction, launch!"

  "Five o'clock direction, launch!"

  ...

  Nangong Liushu quickly directed the direction, while Su Luo was in charge of the launch.

  The fighters frantically asked Yan Yiyang for help!

  "Flying eagle team suffered a heavy hit! Request support!"

  "Flying cloud team suffered a heavy hit! Request support!"

  ...

  "Withdrawal!" Yan Yiyang looked at the combatants surrounded by flames, his heart was bleeding!

  Can these fighters fly into the sky easily? Over the years, how much money, material resources and hard work he spent to form a fighter fleet!

  God!

  If you didn't see it with your own eyes, it would be fine, but now, Yan Yiyang saw with his own eyes the fleet he had spent countless efforts to build up, and suffered an unprecedented hit!

  They were destroyed right in front of his eyes, but he was helpless!

  Yan Yiyang will never forget this kind of pain!

  (End of this chapter)