6181-6200 Biluo Mainland Crisis

Chapter 6181

  Pedestrians are bustling on the 3rd Street of Biluo Mainland , and vendors on both sides of the street are selling.

  A bustling scene.

  Su Palace clouds holding off the hand, walked watching, watching while lamenting: "After so many years, the desert city is still so busy, it seems that the night will be a very good thing empire governance."

  Palace clouds eyes half Squinting, looking at the flow of people ahead, he nodded slightly: "There are many people, but there are not many suitable for cultivation."

  Su Luo said angrily: "That's natural, I think it was because Biluo Continent is an ordinary substance. The mainland is inherently lacking in spiritual power, and the strong have bad genes. How can it be compared with the spiritual world?"

  In the spiritual world, the lowest one is also the holy main level, even if the waiters in the restaurant are all monarch-level, mysterious. .

  But in Biluo Continent, most of the pedestrians on the street are ordinary people who have no cultivation level. Once a cultivator walks through, he also does not reach the command level, but is below the ninth level.

  As he walked, Su Luo came to the huge pit that was exploded when he was chased and killed by Old Ancestor Mo.

  For hundreds of years, the huge pit has been full of lake water, the blue waves are rippling, the lake water is clean and clear, there is no trace of impurities, there is a tail of golden fish in the water swimming in groups, it looks like Very cheerful and very energetic.

  It used to be the place where the military camp was stationed. It was quite a long distance from Mocheng. It should have been sparsely populated. However, to Su Luo's surprise, there were still many people, and most of them were cultivators.

  Could it be that it has become a tourist spot? Su Luo felt a strange feeling in his heart.

  "Hey, there is actually a monument here. Come, let me see what it is written." Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun held hands, like a pair of young boys and girls in love, like the most ordinary tourists, looking around. of.

  "Hey, this lake actually has a name, it's called Luoyun Lake." Su Luo laughed suddenly, raised his slap-sized face and pointed chin, and said to Nangong Liuyun with a smile, "What a coincidence, the name is With you and me, wouldn't this lake be built specifically for the two of us? Hahaha."

  Su Luo smiled relaxedly, but her words were accidentally heard by the people nearby.

  On the side is a group of teenagers and girls who are about seventeen or eighteen years old. The team consists of six people, three men and three women.

  One of the young girls frowned tightly, and gave Su Luo a displeased look.

  What kind of cultivation is Su Luo, and how sensitive?

  Even if the girl didn't stare at her, she just exuded an aura that she didn't like her, she could feel it right away.

  Seeing that Su Luo didn't respond, the girl couldn't help but smiled coldly: "Cut, do you really think you are the ancestor of Su Luo? How can there be such a brazen person in this world?!"

  Nangong Liuyun slightly sideways. Miao, those sharp eyes glanced at the girl like a sword!

  "Ah!"

  The girl only felt a pain in her eyes, and subconsciously covered her eyes.

  The people next to her gathered around and greeted her.