6781-6800 Met Emperor Devil

Chapter 6781 A blessing in disguise 4 You

  must know that from a small god to a middle god, the movement when breaking through and promoting is not what ordinary people can imagine. How can such movement be hidden from the 500,000 troops on the border? !

  Su Luo gritted his teeth and said to Uncle Six: "You leave now! It's enough to have me here!" The

  situation is critical. The fewer people present, the better.

  How could the sixth uncle leave Su Luo and the others at this moment, he said to Su Luo: "No, you leave first, I will take Liuyun away!"

  Nangong sixth uncle himself also had injuries, how could Su Luo let him stay ?

  Just when the Sixth Uncle had something to say, Su Luo moved his hand and slashed the back of the Sixth Uncle's neck.

  "You..." Uncle Six looked at Su Luo in a daze. The next moment, his body collapsed softly.

  No. 6 stepped forward quickly, holding onto Uncle Six's body.

  Su Luo said to him: "You take the

  sixth uncle and go quickly." Sixth struggled violently in his heart.

  On one side are the Second Young Master of Nangong and Su Luo, and the other is the Sixth Master of Nangong...

  Su Luo did not give him time to hesitate, but stared at him: "I can run with Nangong, but I can't protect you. Your existence is me. Baggage! Don't you understand until now?"

  "This is a map." Su Luo stuffed the map she had prepared long ago into No.6's hand, "Follow the route marked on the map!"

  And at this moment, Dark clouds in the sky began to shroud, and a burst of spiritual energy surged over here.

  Su Luo's eyebrows jumped. She knew the situation was very urgent, so she urged No.6: "Go right now! Believe me!"

  No.6 looked at Su Luo and then at Nangong Liuyun who was preparing for promotion. He knew the more the delay was. The more urgent it goes down... He gritted his teeth fiercely!

  With Miss Su's intelligence and strength, as long as she doesn't hold her back, no one should be able to catch him.

  "Miss Su, take care! The second youngest take care!" The Three Shadows of Death, carrying the sixth master of Nangong, made up their minds and left quickly!

  Seeing that Uncle Six was hurriedly taken away, Su Luo knew that as long as they followed the map drawn by Su Luo and passed through the secret path, they could easily reach the national boundary and thus enter the spiritual realm.

  But Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun couldn't take this route, because it would easily expose Sixth Uncle.

  Finally, I rescued Uncle Liu and sent him here all the way from the capital. If he were caught back again, wouldn't it be a failure?

  In fact, from the very beginning, Su Luo planned the route.

  This was due to the fact that the Devil Emperor gave Su Luo such a good opportunity to read the books in the inner library.

  With so many books and so vast knowledge, Su Luo remembered everything in his mind without missing a word.

  Su Luo knew this Geqi Forest, and also knew the hidden paths in the Geqi Forest, and even knew that the other direction of the Geqi Forest led to the deserted area.

  Nangong Liuyun is about to break through, and such a big movement will definitely cause the army to crush it.

  The deserted area is a very magical place.

  There are naturally formed swamps, subsidences, volcanoes, underground rivers... all kinds of traps are hard to guard against.

  Because here is called no man's land, also called dead zone.

  Because once you enter, it is almost impossible to go out again.

  Su Luo knew that no man's land was terrible, but the half-million demon army that was crushed vigorously was even more terrifying, okay? Once disturbed by them, Nangong Liuyun entered into a dangerous state of confusion, and Su Luo couldn't cry even if he wanted to cry.

  Therefore, only by bringing Nangong Liuyun into the deserted area can Su Luo complete his promotion safely.

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 6782 A blessing in disguise 5 What

  happened after promotion? I have Nangong Liuyun who is tall, but before Nangong Liuyun has completed his promotion and awakening, she needs her short one to hold on.

  Just when Su Luo picked up Nangong Liuyun and was about to leave, suddenly!

  Su Luo pricked his ears to listen!

  The sound of galloping through the air passed through her ears.

  The sound that can pass the airflow quickly, what speed is this, what a master? At least above the Dzogchen Seven Stars!

  And not one person, but a group! One batch! A large number!

  Su Luo looked up at the sky.

  The air in all directions gathered above her and Nangong Liuyun's heads, and there was a bright universe elsewhere, only the black clouds above them.

  "This isn't an obvious point for the enemy. The target is here. Come and hunt it down! This is too unfair!" Su Luoyu suffered internal injuries, but what can be done?

  At this time, will God still tell you fairness?

  Su Luo didn't have time to think about it, picking up Nangong Liuyun, and using a black clue to bind Nangong Liuyun to her back!

  With a slip knot, Su Luo jumped out of the spot with a teleport!

  Nangong Liuyun's body is soft and feeble, his consciousness is void, and he doesn't know anything about the coming danger.

  Su Luo took Nangong Liuyun, teleporting one by one, super fast!

  Su Luo is now betting his life, because doing so is very dangerous!

  If it is in other places, teleportation is naturally no problem, but now it is in a barren land, commonly known as the dead zone...There are death traps everywhere.

  Swamps, subsidences, volcanoes, underground rivers...

  Su Luo's teleportation does not know where it will appear in the next second, so if you accidentally step into the ground subsidence or volcano... Su Luo cries. You can't cry without crying.

  Fortunately, Su Luo had a map in his hand.

  Yes, a map for exploring the periphery of the Badlands.

  At the beginning, this map was hidden in a border military defense map, and Su Luo glanced at it casually while reading in the inner library.

  If it were someone else, I would have forgotten about it 800 years ago, but Su Luo is different. A glance at her is equivalent to a click in the screenshot... the kind that stays in my mind forever.

  So Su Luo called up the map in his memory and avoided the death points marked in red on the map, so the road was still safe.

  I have to say that the books I read in the inner library have had a great impact on Su Luo in the past, now and in the future! Helped her out of danger several times.

  Although teleported along the way, the speed soared, and he drew a distance from the chaser.

  But Su Luo didn't feel much happy in his heart.

  It's all because Su Luo saw the dark clouds covering them in midair!

  This dark cloud is like a big balloon tied with a long line into the air, pointing everyone the way: here, right here.

  If you follow Su Luo's previous practice, you should hide it naturally.

  And this barren land, there are too many places to hide, hiding in the dark river, hiding in the core of the volcano, even hiding in the swamp, how can you hide in it.

  But just now, Su Luo did an experiment.

  Whether it's putting the Nangong Liuyun into the underground river, into the core of the volcano, or even buried in the swamp, it's all useless, completely useless!

  The balloon-like mushroom black cloud above his head...It is just over the Nangong Liuyun, being a quiet and beautiful man...Su Luo is really gloomy!

  (End of this chapter)