3801-3820 Junior Sister

Chapter 3801 Little sister, please enlighten me 3

  Why are so many people? It's like a bazaar.

  Regardless of! Let's rush up first!

  Senior Sister Yan Zhuojun yelled: "You give me a

  break! " Then she rushed into it like a cow!

  However, she was bounced off before she rushed in.

  That person seemed to be an inner disciple, and he was of the kind with very high strength. He stared at Yan Zhuojun coldly: "What are you going to

  charge ? Will you line up?" Yan Zhuojun took a look, what? Ask yourself to line up? Doesn't he know his identity? !

  "Do you know that my master is the seventh elder!" Sister Yan put on the name of her own master! She is not only a direct disciple of the Seventh Elder, but also the biological daughter of the Seventh Elder!

  The crowd hummed coldly: "Even if it is the daughter of Lord Sovereign, please line up."

  A large group of people waited for a few points for nothing. How could it be possible for someone to jump in the line!

  Now is the time of life and death, where do you care about your identity? Everyone has to be fair!

  Yan Zhuojun turned black when he saw this group of people refused to let him go.

  However, seeing so many people, she was secretly refreshed.

  Hehe, Su Luo ah Su Luo, look, there are so many people waiting in line to beat you, you can see how unpopular you are, how angry and angry you are, as the saying goes, if you do many injustices, you will die. This point is not yours and you should contribute. Come out!

  Although Yan Zhuojun was very upset, he still ranked silently at the back of the team.

  She sneered in her heart: so many people can beat you up without having to do anything by herself. The figure, I just stand and watch.

  Just when Yan Zhuojun thought so, the door of the cabin opened with a creak.

  Su Luo walked out slowly and stood in front of others.

  The moment they saw Su Luo, many people gasped.

  It is said that the chef girl who cooks for Master Xiaoke is very beautiful, but she will be completely shocked when she really sees it!

  I saw her in a plain dress, shallow and standing, with a fairy-like jade and bones, and she was charming.

  The snow-like skin can be broken by blows, the face is beautiful, and the facial features are perfect to the extreme. The pair of shuiqiu pupils, lingering, deep and beautiful, being swept by her, this group of people feel ashamed of their filthy appearance.

  Miss Su is as beautiful as a fairy from the dust, such a challenge seems to be a blasphemous blasphemy to her... How can she break it if she can't bear the challenge?

  At this moment, Su Luo smiled faintly, and the brilliant sun formed a backlight behind her, making her more and more hazy and beautiful.

  Seeing everyone held their breath.

  Although Yan Zhuojun didn't want to admit it, she still had to admit that Su Luo was so beautiful that she was ashamed of herself, and she was going crazy with jealousy.

  Su Luo calmly stood opposite the crowd, and smiled faintly: "I can understand your enthusiasm for challenging points, but I have only one person, and there are so many of you...who should I choose to challenge?