5521-5540 Hole Card

5521 Chapter 5521 Volcano Eruption 3

  This sympathy is naturally aimed at the Sun Legion behind the flying eagle.

  Feiying could hear a confident smile in Su Luo's voice, but he couldn't see Su Luo's expression at the moment. He triumphantly said: "Okay! Waiting for your good news!" After

  hanging up the communicator, Mu Qing used one Looking at Su Luo with extremely admiring eyes: "Boss Su...Are you a god?! Flying eagles have been instigated by you?!"

  Su Luo smiled, "Where is he instigating him? Obviously he is on his own. Send the information up."

  "What the hell..." What's the matter! Mu Qing couldn't understand the key when she wanted to break her head.

  It was Xun Xingyu who stood up and told her about Zhu Man's science, and then she wanted to understand.

  While shocked and admired, she was angry and angry: "That group of idiots! Actually admit the thieves! The boss of such people, do you forgive them?!" The

  boss is too kind, it's not good!

  Su Luo sighed: "It's all points. You can't let the fourth grade pick it up for nothing, right?"

  Mu Qing: "..." Well, who said the boss is too kind?

  Seeing that Boss Su was not so kind, Mu Qing was finally relieved.

  At this moment, Su Luo's core elite team is in a meeting.

  "The information provided by Feiying is correct?" Mu Qing asked.

  "He thought I was played by Zhu Man, so the information he gave was definitely not wrong." Su Luo nodded, "We now pass through the canyon. On the left is the Huoxia Mountain where the Sun Army Corps ambushes, and on the right is the Winter Mountain where the Aurora Corps ambushes. "

  Wang Mu asked: "How many of them are there?"

  Su Luo said, "The Sun Corps and Aurora Corps add up to three hundred people."

  "So, what should we do?" Wang Mushou said helplessly, "We are only two hundred and five." Ten people."

  Two hundred and fifty third grades, against three hundred fourth grades, how can they win? This is definitely kidding!

  Yes, what should they do now? Everyone looked at Su Luo with questioning eyes.

  Mu Qing knew Su Luo best and followed him blindly, so she looked at Su Luo with bright eyes: "Boss Su has come up with a way to wipe out the enemy without a single soldier, right?"

  Everyone They all looked at Su Luo with shining eyes.

  Mu Qing was even more whimsical: "If Huoxia Mountain and Bitter Winter Mountain can be blown up, there will be a volcanic eruption and a big avalanche, wow, that would be...perfect!"

  Wang Mu slapped Mu Qing's head angeredly: "Perfect You are so tall that things that are impossible to happen, don't imagine, just wake up!"

  Su Luo smiled at Wang Mu, and suddenly asked, "Why is it impossible?"

  Why is it impossible? How can this be possible? Wang Mu wanted to refute Su Luo in this way, but when he came into contact with Su Luo's smiling eyes, his heart trembled suddenly!

  He looked at Su Luo in shock: "Boss! Wouldn't you really want to..." Not

  only Wang Mu, but the others' hearts trembled!

  Fried mountain? This is something they don't even dare to think about, is it actually exploding the mountain? But this is no ordinary mountain.

  This is the endless fire summer mountains and thousands of miles of ice-covered winter mountains!

  Excuse me, how do I fry it? !

  If it was so easy to explode, the Sun Army and Aurora Army would not be able to throw all their people in so safely.

  Su Luo put his cheeks in his hands, tilted his head and muttered to himself: "The volcano is easy to explode, but Bitter Winter Mountain...If the Aurora Legion is in Bitter Winter Mountain, where shall we go?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5522 Volcano Eruption 4

  People: "..." So, what is the situation now?

  Su Luo's eyes suddenly lit up, and he stroked his palms happily: "Oh, it's okay to transfer the members of the Aurora Legion to Huoxia Mountain~ Yes, just do it!"

  Everyone: "..." Boss, how did you do this? What are you doing? !

  With a boss who is too clever thinking and jumping too fast, they feel inferior.

  Su Luo picked up another communicator, imitated another person's voice, said a word to the communicator, and then shut it off with a click.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo in shock!

  Su Luo smiled and looked at them: "What are you weird about?"

  Everyone: "...what are you doing, boss?"

  Su Luo smiled and said, "I just passed the plan of the Sun Legion to the Aurora Legion, what's the matter? What a fuss?"

  Everyone: "..." The two legions were played between the palms of your hands. It's not normal to make a fuss, boss!

  Su Luo was also inspired by Juman's incident.

  Since she can play Juman, why can't she play other spies?

  So when he was all the way to Tong Canyon, Su Luo secretly captured the information personnel of the Aurora Legion and confiscated her communicator.

  Su Luo's imitating voice is really invincible, so people in the Aurora Legion still thought that the spy had penetrated into Su Luo's team.

  Therefore, when Su Luo relayed the news of the Sun Legion, the members of the Aurora Legion were angry!

  What? ! Let us Aurora Legion lie in the snowdrift, watching the Sun Legion collect points? hateful!

  As a result, the Aurora Legion immediately got up from the snowdrift, angrily and headed towards the Yaori Legion's resident.

  The scout sent by Su Luo quickly reported the incident to Su Luo.

  After receiving the news, Su Luo smiled.

  Mu Qing: "...So, boss, what should we do now?"

  Su Luo took out a tube of medicine from his arms and handed it to everyone.

  "Ferrant volcano potion?"

  "Imperial-level volcano potion?"

  Everyone was accustomed to Su Luo taking out the imperial-level potion. Therefore, Mu Qing asked, "Can such a tube of potion make Huoxia Mountain explode?"

  Su Luo A faint smile: "Do you know why the gunpowder explodes?"

  "Because there are explosive ingredients in the gunpowder." Mu Qing said.

  Wang Mu seriously shook his head: "No, because the gunpowder was ignited, it exploded."

  Su Luo smiled and looked at Wang Mu: "So, how can the volcano erupt?"

  "Can the volcano erupt be considered to be controlled?" Wang Mu stared at Su Luo in shock, "Boss! Wouldn't you use this potion as a kind of igniting agent to light this volcano!!!"

  After hearing Wang Mu's words, everyone present looked at with excitement. Su Luo!

  The feeling of excitement trembling all over, it's amazing!

  Not only were these people excited, at this moment, the onlookers outside looked at the extremely beautiful girl on the screen with a very, very strange look.

  She looks so exquisite and beautiful, so innocent and weak, but the horror thing she ignites when she ignites a volcano and causes an explosion.

  Regarding Su Luo's plan, they all thought it was fantastic.

  "Fire Summerhill ordinary volcanic do, she wanted to detonate will be able to set off the volcano?! Ha ha ha!"

  "Originally thought that what she has ideas about it, but it turned out to be this? Oh!"

  "It was funny! Oh!"

  Conference room There, a man was beating the table and laughing wildly.

  (End of this chapter)