3261 - 3280 Clan Chief

Chapter 3261 Outbreak 2

  Because Dongfang Yu knows very well that Nangong Liuyun is helping Li Lingyun.

  To strangle Li Lingyun, you must first kill Nangong Liuyun.

  So Jin Yuanbao stared at Nangong Liuyun, once he revealed a flaw, it would definitely give him a fatal blow.

  At this moment, Dongfang Fool's laughter grew louder and more frightening.

  In the end, it was already howling ghosts and howling wolves, weeping ghosts and gods.

  Crazy louder than ever.

  "Hahahahaha—"

  Just when the magic sound wave was higher than the wave, even the gold ingot was a bit unable to hold on.

  But Nangong Liuyun still stood still like a towering mountain.

  "Hahaha—Gah!"

  Just when Jin Ingot was impatient, Dongfang Yu broke out an unusually terrifying magic sound!

  With the sound of this magic sound, the people who were still insisting on not falling, all felt black in front of them, their heads dizzy, and a mouthful of blood rushed into their throats.

  "Puff puff--" the

  spurting sound came one after another.

  People keep falling to the ground.

  Jin Yuanbao looked happy. From his experience, the next step was Uncle Dongfang's strongest voice.

  Jin Ingot suddenly looked excited, highly guarded, and stared at Nangong Liuyun gloomily.

  He is ready to shoot at any time.

  But at this moment, Nangong Liuyun's thin red lips slightly evoked a devilish sneer.

  He originally held Dongfang Yu's sword with two fingers.

  But at this moment, I don't know how his fingers moved. When everyone reacted, they saw a scene that they would never forget.

  Seeing a flick of Nangong Liuyun's finger, Dongfang Yu's proud peerless sword was snapped off the tip of the sword.

  "Zheng——" A

  harsh sound resounded through the silent earth.

  Everyone looked in this direction.

  Then what they saw was Dongfang Yu's neck with the tip of his own sword.

  The sword tips came in at the same time, then flew out from behind, penetrated through the thousands of years old tree and continued to explode backwards.

  "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh——"

  One after another, thousands of years old trees were all penetrated this moment.

  Even so, it can only slightly alleviate the impact of the sword tip.

  Knowing that it had penetrated nearly a hundred hundred-year-old trees, the explosive shooting power that Nangong Liuyun bestowed on the tip of the sword finally ceased.

  But at this moment, everyone's attention was not on the point of the sword, but

  everyone in Dongfang Yubo watched the scene in front of them.

  After being shocked through his neck.

  It took a while for Dongfang Yu to react by himself.