4961-4980 Leaving Shura Realm

Chapter 4961 Leaving Shura Realm 5

  How many steps ahead of his peers? No one can tell this.

  But this time is not the time to sigh.

  Su Luo opened the spacecraft and let everyone in quickly.

  Because with the spread of the military camp explosion, the Blood Sea City, which was finally calmed down, will be plunged into an unprecedented turmoil.

  Blood Sea City, where various races live together, and various criminals live here, it can be calm because there is an army that can suppress them.

  But now, the army is out of control, the barracks exploded, and chaos.

  So, soon, the entire Blood Sea City fell into flames.

  At this time, Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo took the big guy, sitting on the spacecraft, unable to restrain the excitement on their faces, and left quickly.

  Asura world, they probably won't come in this life.

  Because each of them is on the military blacklist of the Shura world, once they enter the country, they will be captured.

  After they return to the spiritual world, they will live peacefully, without the need to worry about them all day long like in the cultivation world.

  "Hey, who is this?" Chu San saw a group of black sacks being thrown in the corner and kicked them with his feet. He found that the sacks were living things because they were twisting.

  Su Luo cast an angry glance: "Oh, the thirteenth prince, you open him." The

  thirteenth prince? The thirteen princes that the emperor likes most in the Asura world Chu San quickly opened the trouble, revealing an innocent and cute little head inside the sack.

  He looked at Chu San, and Chu San also looked at him blankly.

  Chu San glared at Su Luo: "He is the thirteenth prince? The person you have played this time?"

  Because the two sides had to cooperate, Chu San and Su Luo had always been in contact. They also knew that they were playing the Thirteenth Prince recently, but they didn't expect that Su Luo's courage was so fat that he would take the Thirteenth Prince away.

  Su Luo nodded, "Isn't it a great accomplishment to bring back to the spirit world?" If

  he took all the princes back, could the credit be small?

  Chu San always felt something was wrong, but couldn't tell, so he could only scratch his head.

  "This credit will indeed be great, maybe Gong Er's current position can still move." Chu San said slowly.

  Nangong Liuyun is now a colonel, if he moves again, isn't it a major general? Such a young major general?

  However, Chu San always felt that something was wrong, he couldn't think of it, and finally asked Su Luo: "Do you think something is wrong?"

  "Huh?" Su Luo sternly saw Chu San's face, tilted his head and looked at it. The thirteen princes.

  Being hijacked to the spirit world along the way, the thirteen princes did not say a word.

  Not only did he not say anything, but he also closed his mouth, reducing his sense of existence, as if he didn't exist at all.

  What is he waiting for?

  "Waiting for reinforcements!" Su Luo suddenly moved, looking back at Nangong Liuyun, "The reinforcements he was waiting for..." It

  is said that all the people in Blood Sea City have been confined in that military camp mutiny, and no one should be able to. After chasing, and the strength is also...

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the thirteenth prince earnestly.

  The thirteenth prince did not look at each other with Nangong Liuyun. He lowered his head, watching his nose, his nose watching his heart, sleeping sleeplessly there.

  For fear of staring at Nangong Liuyun, he revealed the deepest secret card in his heart.

  Moreover, now that the spacecraft has flown to the border, it will soon fly over the border.

  At that moment, almost everyone frowned and stared at the thirteenth prince.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4962 Leaving the practice world 6

  Where is the question of the thirteen princes?

  Where is it?

  Su Luo couldn't figure it out, but Nangong Liuyun suddenly lit up.

  His sharp eyes stared at the Thirteenth Prince: "Who are you waiting for?" The

  Thirteenth Prince's eyes shrank slightly, but his thin lips were tightly pressed into a white line, but he still didn't say a word.

  "When you leave the border, your father will be aware of it?" Nangong Liuyun's red lips curled up with an arc of evil charm, and there was a ridiculous ridicule in his eyes. "You can run around in the cultivation world, but out of Shura. Your father will be aware of the border of the world."

  Nangong Liuyun ruthlessly exposed the truth.

  "You!" The thirteenth prince stared at Nangong Liuyun angrily.

  What kind of person is this! Why is his brain so easy to use! This is the secret between Emperor Father and himself, how did he know it!

  Nangong Liuyun had defrauded him, but he didn't expect this deception, so he scammed it immediately.

  Nangong Liuyun's absolutely beautiful and deep eyes looked at him in that way.

  The thirteenth prince smiled coldly: "The only way you can now is to put me down. If you take me across the border, my father will soon notice and tell you that there is absolutely no way for you to take me to the spiritual world. Yes! Hahaha!"

  Nangong Liuyun saw the thirteen princes triumphantly, and said without a rush: "Actually, there is another choice."

  "What?" The thirteen princes stared at Nangong Liuyun guardedly.

  These days he also discovered that everyone else in this group is okay, but the person who played himself before, he is the most terrifying!

  His eyes are sharp and sharp, and he can always pull out the secrets hidden in the deepest heart.

  Facing the vigilant look of the thirteen princes, Nangong Liuyun's expression was indifferent: "Kill you."

  The thirteen prince gasped.

  And everyone else laughed!

  "Yeah, the thirteenth prince, what are you so excited about, even if you can't take it away, just kill you."

  "The dignified thirteenth prince was abandoned in the wilderness, and the corpse was eaten by wild dogs. "

  Hey ." "Oh, I'm afraid that your father will not piece together your bones by then?"

  "Don't hesitate, just throw him out of the spaceship window?" The

  thirteenth prince stared angrily. With this group of people!

  He is a dignified thirteen prince!

  It was so ridiculed by them!

  The Thirteen Emperors finally stared at Nangong Liuyun: "You, don't you really want to throw me out?"

  This is the sky above the deserted land, and below is the dense forest, the land of death, if it is thrown down, then The thirteen princes really only had a dead end.

  How to do?

  The thirteenth prince found himself in a dead end.

  In fact, although everyone is cheerful on their faces, they are also very depressed in their hearts.

  After Chu San laughed happily, he pulled Nangong Liuyun to the side and asked him seriously, "What should I do now? These thirteen princes are in big trouble. Kill? Did you really kill him? If the Emperor Shura gets angry and goes to war with the spiritual world, or runs to the spiritual world to slaughter the city, then it will be ours, you know, our spiritual emperor can be seen by your dragon and phoenix clan.

  It's been unpleasant for a long time." Chu San rubbed his eyebrows, obviously very distressed.

  Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu sat beside him, both of them frowning.

  In the beginning, no one would have thought that Emperor Cultivation would impose such a prohibition on the thirteen princes.

  (End of this chapter)