4561-4580 Jealousy

Chapter 4561 Counterattack 10

  Leng

  Qishao unexpectedly... Su Luo's expression was startled, and his beautiful eyes fixedly watched Tuesday Fei, with a trace of seriousness flashing through his eyes.

  Xin Yihao also leaned in and said, "Leng Qishao woke up after being in a coma for three days.

  His trauma recovered, but his internal injuries..." "How do you see that his internal injuries have not recovered?" Su Luo glanced suspiciously at them.

  These two people kept talking about how good Leng Qishao was. Couldn't it be that the boy bought him specifically to talk about his merits?

  This thing is definitely not possible for someone else, but Leng Qishao...In Su Luo's impression, this young man has always been unscrupulous, unruly, willful, and willful. There is only something unexpected and impossible to do.

  On Tuesday Fei said, “We didn’t see it at first, but at the time you were unconscious, sweating all over, and constantly cramping, and shouting that Nangong I’m so

  painful ...” Fei glanced at Su Luo on Tuesday.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Her face was slightly flushed unconsciously, which was really embarrassing! I said to forget him again and again, don't think about him again, but when I was in a coma, I would still call it out unconsciously.

  On Tuesday, Fei glared at Su Luo: "Leng Qishao's complexion changed on the spot, but seeing you so uncomfortable, he still passed his mental power to you without saying a word."

  "He transmitted his mental power to me?" Su Luo was shocked.

  You know, the transmission of spiritual power is easy, but the transmission of spiritual power is very difficult. It requires precise control of the spiritual power, which is absolutely difficult for ordinary people, not to mention that Leng Qishao still has injuries on his body.

  Fei said on Tuesday: "Yes, at that time, Leng Qishao was injured like that, and he was so air-conditioned when he moved. He was so spoiled to raise a young master who has never suffered... In that case, he still transmits his mental energy to you. Otherwise, why do you think you can wake up so early?"

  Su Luo's heart moved slightly.

  She wanted to say something to refute, but when it came to her lips, she found that in the face of the facts, all refutations were excuses and had no place to stand.

  But Leng Qishao... Is he really so good to her? Why should he be so good to her? He wants to make himself like him, and then use this to show off to Nangong Liuyun?

  If Leng Qishao was here, he would surely vomit blood because of Su Luo's thoughts, but fortunately he was not there.

  Su

  Luo coldly smiled: "He has ulterior motives." Su Luo quickly died of anger on Tuesday: "Leng Qishao's ulterior motive is that he likes you! He vomited blood in order to save you, but he is The very noble Seventh Master of the Leng Family, but as for you, you didn’t think of his goodness very much. Instead, he kept chanting Nangong Nangong, and forced Leng Qishao to spit out seven mouthfuls of blood with anger."

  Su Luo: "Uh. ..."

  If she could, she didn't want to read Nangong Liuyun's name either!

  Think she wants it?

  What a shame!

  Fortunately, Nangong Liuyun himself didn't hear it, otherwise Su Luo should dig a hole and bury himself in it.