6981-7000 Old Nangong

Chapter 6981 Break the game 2

  Behind Nangong Liuyun, the group of death squads, the group of subordinates brought by Nangong Ling, and the people on the tower...

  Killing you with his eyes, isn't this a joke? Now, someone really kills the opponent with their eyes, and that opponent is not waiting?

  At this moment, a voice sounded: "Stop!"

  Everyone raised their heads and looked in the direction where the sound was made.

  It was a small white airship, and there were a few people on the airship. Because of the long distance, it was not real, but it was judged from the sound.

  "It's Father Qiu!" Jin Zecheng's subordinates exclaimed!

  Duke Qiu is here! The current father-in-law Qiu is the master behind this city!

  However, they had just been happy for less than a second, but the smile on the corners of their mouths instantly solidified, because!

  Nangong Liuyun flicked his sleeve!

  No one saw how he made his hand, but everyone heard Major General Mu's stern cry: "Ah!"

  This voice almost broke through the clouds!

  Everyone watched, that Major General Mu stood upright, his head up, his mouth, nose and ears puffed out blood!

  The blood was sprayed everywhere...When

  Father Qiu arrived, Major General Mu was surrounded by sticky blood, and he quickly dried out, leaving only one skinny and fell to the ground.

  sky!

  Almost everyone, at this moment, their faces were pale and bloodless!

  This... This second young master of Nangong, is he really, really still a human? !

  "Stop it!" Duke Qiu supported Major General Mu, but sadly discovered that Major General Mu was already dead and couldn't die anymore...

  Standing under the city wall, he attacked Major General Mu who was a hundred meters away from the tower. No one saw how he did it, but Major General Mu died just like that.

  "Papa--" Su Luo smiled and applauded Nangong Liuyun's behavior.

  "Simple, crisp, neat, great!" Su Luo smiled and applauded.

  "Major General mighty and domineering! Peerless!" Nangong Shen Yu took the lead and shouted.

  For his rank and rank, this thing seems naive to do, but because the target is Nangong Liuyun, he is willing and fascinated!

  Under the city wall, everyone raised their right hands and shouted together: "Major general is mighty and domineering! Peerless and unparalleled!"

  Although there were only more than 100 people, they shouted more than 10,000 people!

  On the city wall, many soldiers clenched their fists in secret, and a few raised their fists and shouted.

  After being glanced at by Mr. Qiu, he put it down silently.

  Father Qiu paced, walked to the edge of the tower, condescendingly looked at the group of people not far away.

  "Nangong Liuyun, it's really you." Duke Qiu looked at the handsome and indifferent young man riding a gallop horse.

  A simple brocade robe, placing him below the tower, but there is a stunned Dominating domineering ......