7021-7040 Master

Chapter 7021 Backstage 6

  "Secondly, their status in the spirit world is superb, and even the Spirit Emperor must give them a bit of face; third, their husband and wife's Lingyang swords are unparalleled in their swordsmanship, and they are very suitable for the two of you to practice. "

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan Bingxue are smart, and they naturally know what Su Luo meant.

  There are many clans in the spirit world, and those who play with Nangong Liuyun and others are all outstanding members of each clan. They have an identity, status, background, power, and various resource tilts.

  He and Zi Yan came from the spirit world. They were weak and had no foundation. They would feel humble and would be attacked at the same time. Therefore, Su Luo found them a great backer.

  If it is the only pair of disciples of Tan Gong Tan Po, I am afraid that they will instantly become aloof, right?

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were naturally very excited, but: "We really are not the body of Jade Spirit and Jade Yang."

  Su Luo did not answer Bei Chenying and Zi Yan, but asked Nangong Liuyun: "I need one. A safe and quiet place needs hot springs."

  Nangong Liuyun had lived in Toka Valley before, so he smiled lightly: "There is a ready-made yard, the ancient garden."

  Nangong Yu was busy leading the way, and said while leading the way: "Yes, the hometown, the houses are scattered, the ancient trees are deep, and the courtyard is deep. What's commendable is that there is a hot spring there, but the second young master personally led this hot spring."

  "Is it clean?" Su Luo asked.

  "Clean and clean, there will be servants going in to clean it every other day. Who dares to let it get dusty where the second youngest lived? Turn left and it's in front."

  Nangong Yu took the adult to the homeland.

  The hometown, like its name, is ancient and deep, and it seems to contain a story of vicissitudes of life.

  Su Luo asked casually: "Guyuan, Nangong, why would you take such an old garden name? This is not the name you would take when you were old."

  Nangong Liuyun hadn't spoken yet, and Nangong Yu said without thinking: "Miss Su misunderstood, where is the name of the garden that the second master took? The name of the garden was originally Miss Ning San... Uh, cough cough cough... The wind is so big that it chokes me to death, walk around, let's go in and take a look."

  Nangong Yu realized that she had said something wrong, arched her waist and carried Nangong Liuyun on her back, so she couldn't look into his eyes.

  Su Luo glanced at Nangong Liuyun slowly.

  The original Jingyuan was taken by Ning San, and now the home garden is taken by Ning San. Why is this Ning San so fond of naming it?

  Nangong Liuyun touched his nose, a little embarrassed.

  "Ning San..." Su Luo deliberately dragged the end sound, and the aftermath was long.

  Zi Yan didn't understand the cause and effect, so she couldn't help asking: "Who is Ning San?"

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Ning San, it's a long story. I can't finish it for three days and three nights. To sum it up, she Ning San is the cinnabar mole on our heart, the second young master of Nangong. "There was

  silence all around... the

  atmosphere was a bit embarrassing.

  Nangong Liuyun grabbed Su Luo: "Where is the cinnabar mole? Nonsense!"