4061-4080 Forgetting Su Luo

Chapter 4061 I believe her!

  At this time, Hei Er finally finished vomiting. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and slowly stood up with Hei Yi's support.

  Lin Xiaoyue was like seeing a ghost, almost scared to death by Black Er!

  "You, you, how can you stand up..." When she left half an hour ago, Hei Er had only breath in but no breath, and he could directly declare his death at that time.

  But in less than half an hour, he turned from a dead person to a living person, and he still had the strength to stand up.

  Hei Er looked at Lin Xiaoyue with complicated eyes.

  Hei Yi and others collectively paid attention to Lin Xiaoyue with complicated eyes.

  Because Lin Xiaoyue's voice was so loud just now, everyone could clearly hear her phrase "If you didn't say that you can cure it, we would have given up on Black Er."

  This sentence deeply stabbed everyone present in the chest. .

  Hei Er hasn't died yet, so Lin Xiaoyue will give up mercilessly. So if the person injured next time is not Black Er but himself, will he be so easily abandoned?

  Lin Xiaoyue suddenly felt embarrassed when he saw Hei Er stand up... He

  looked at Lin Xiaoyue seriously, wiped the black blood from the corner of her mouth, her eyes were cold: "I'm not dead, are you very happy?" Not

  only Hei Er, The rest of the black one to the black eight also stared at Lin Xiaoyue with such dark eyes. Lin Xiaoyue was extremely angry for a while.

  But Lin Xiaoyue didn't know that it was precisely because of her previous words that she swept away the prestige she had accumulated over the years.

  Now, Lin Xiaoyue is confronting Black One to Black Eight, and the two sides are not giving way to each other.

  Nangong Liuyun's cold voice sounded: "Let's go." With

  only two words, the two sides of the confrontation immediately coldly hummed each other, and then went on the road very obediently.

  Su Luo couldn't help but glanced at Nangong Liuyun, he was still like this, no matter who he said, he dare not follow.

  Lin Xiaoyue looked at Su Luo dissatisfiedly: "Leave her

  behind ." Su Luo looked at her helplessly. Why does this woman always like to oppose her?

  "Our worst is also Deified Eight Stars. She can't keep up with the speed at all. It is a drag on us, and she must be dropped." Seeing everyone's silence, Lin Xiaoyue gave out a high-sounding reason.

  Hei Er glanced at Su Luo and interjected: "I can't do my best now, and I am dragging everyone down, do you want to leave me

  behind ?" Lin Xiaoyue was irritated: "You!"

  This kid, unexpectedly Dare to talk back to her!

  After walking back and forth between life and death, Black Er obviously doubled his courage. He seriously suggested to Nangong Liuyun: "Lieutenant Colonel, with her, our lives will be more secure, so I Black Er suggested to take her. "

  I also suggest to bring her in

  Hei ." "I also suggest to bring her in Hei."

  ...

  "I absolutely agree to bring her in Hei Ba! With her here, we can rest assured!" Hei Ba's voice is sonorous and powerful!

  "You, you, reversed, you both reversed!" Lin Xiaoyue was so angry that she pointed at them with trembling fingers, "Don't you think that she is a spy in the Shura realm?! She is very suspicious! "