3961-3980 Crisis

Začať od začiatku

  When Jiuyitang learned that the mysterious half-step imperial pharmacist could do business in this way, he was also drunk.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3962 Crisis 4

  Therefore, with the efforts of both sides, although their positions in the standings are tight, their rankings have never changed.

  What's more, Su Luo still had a lot of spare crystal nuclei in his hand, and he would smash it when needed.

  Jiuyitang was able to calculate the amount of income based on the pill that the mysterious half-step imperial alchemist sold every day, so they probably knew the crystal nucleus in the hands of the mysterious person.

  It is precisely because of this that they are actually very anxious.

  Because they even want to push the boss to a tie for third hope, it is very slim.

  So they decided to take a risk!

  According to intelligence, there is a powerful golden shark sea beast. Because it is a semi-super sea beast, it is half an order larger than a high-level sea beast. Therefore, its crystal core is worth one million points!

  As long as you get this crystal core, you can get closer to the third place.

  So Jiuyitang decided to take a risk.

  They began to throw out bait to provoke the golden sharks and sea beasts!

  But when Su Luo saw the bait they threw out, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

  Just as Su Luo wanted to stop it, the Golden Shark Sea Beast suddenly surfaced!

  The golden shark sea beast is three times stronger than the previous thousands of miles of sea leopards!

  Its entire body occupies almost one-third of the Thang Long!

  When it soared into the sky, the huge shadow cast on the deck, as if the entire sky was gloomy, making people feel panicked.

  Su Luo gave Yan Chongshan a cold glance: "This sea beast is not something you can deal with. Give up!"

  Yan Chongshan's indifferent gaze stared at the golden shark sea beast, without saying a word.

  Judging from his dignified look focusing on the battle, he really wants to fight!

  Su Luo's voice was very indifferent: "This is not a sea beast that you can provoke. You are joking with the life of Master Shenglong!"

  At this time, Wei Xihua took the time to look at Su Luo, and the corners of his mouth were hooked. There was a bloodthirsty sneer.

  Gu Xinyang even sneered again and again: "Su Luo, you don't want to make progress by yourself, but you still prevent us from earning points. Can you be more funny as a person?"

  Su Luo didn't even look at Gu Xinyang. Only staring at Yan Chongshan coldly.

  And at this moment, the golden shark sea beast roared!

  The huge body suddenly crashed into the Shenglong!

  The originally stable hull of the Thang Long was shaking violently at this moment!

  Everyone on the deck was almost unsteady on their feet!

  "Roar-" The golden shark sea beast screamed up to the sky with a roar!