Chapter 4: Combat Training

Start from the beginning

Izuku and Uraraka turned to me as I walk over to them.

"Tomioka-kun you look really cool!" Uraraka comment and Izuku agreed.

"Thanks. You guys look cool as well." I replied, glancing at Izuku, it's so obvious that my broccoli friend's costume is inspired by All Might with the smile mask and ears as consideration.

Once we gathered up, All Might begun to explain about how fighting villain mostly takes place outside, so our combat training will be indoor battles. All Might holds a paper and continue to instruct us.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All Might announced carrying a box in his hands.

"They're being decided so unintentionally?" Iida exclaims.

"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?" Izuku says.

"I see. The discernment to look ahead... Please excuse my rudeness!" Iida says and bow.

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!"

All of us went to draw one by one. I ended up on a team with Tail man and invisible girl known as Ojiro and Hagakure.

"The first teams to fight will be... These guys!" All Might announce as he reveals the two teams. Izuku and Uraraka vs Bakugou and Iida.

All Might told us to head towards the monitor room. Sensing Izuku's nervousness, I went over to him.

"Izuku, you can do this. You're not the Izuku that gets easily picked on." I told him, he slightly relax and glanced at Bakugou who was glaring at him. Izuku looks away before glaring back at his childhood friend.

"Thank you Y/n." Izuku says, I nod my head before following my classmates to the monitor room.

"Okay, everyone, you all shoud think as well."

I stood with the others and focus my attention on the monitors. Izuku and Uraraka infiltrated successfully and began to search for the fake bomb. Bakugou suddenly appeared and surprise attacked the duo.

"A surprise attack from the start?"

"Bakugou, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" red spiked haired says palming his fist.

"Surprise attack is a strategy, too. They're in the middle of a real battle now." I said without looking away from the screen.

"That is correct Young Tomioka." All Might acclaims giving a thumbs up.

The fight between the two childhood friends was intense, Izuku was losing against Bakugou, Uraraka struggle to keep up with Iida.

Soon the two charges towards each other, Izuku's arm start glow while Bakugou charging up.

"The two of you sto-"

"Wait All Might." I stopped All Might from finishing his sentence.

Izuku redirect his fist upwards creating a large hole in the floors above with sheer force. Uraraka swings a pillar, sending pieces of debris towards Iida before she lunged forward to the bomb, hugging it.

Izuku was completely beat up, his right arm was swollen and his left was burnt from Bakugou's attack, not long after Izuku fainted and the other one vomits out rainbow.

"The heroes team wins!!!" All Might announced. The paramedics bots camw to transfer Izuku to the nurse office.

"The MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said making Iida surprised.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco-chan or Midoriya-chan?" the frog looking girl asked.

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?"