𝟏𝟐 | "Gʀᴇᴇᴅ"

Start from the beginning

"Nice serve!"

The ball goes to Karasuno's side. "Ryu!"  Nishinoya shouted.

"I got it!" Tanaka reassured as he saved the ball and sent it towards Tobio, who sets to Asahi as Hinata was used as a decoy.

At first, Takashi figured they lured Lev to think that the ball was going to Hinata, but they were wrong as instead he went over to block Asahi, in which he managed to one touch it.

"Chance ball!" Yaku announced as he received the ball back up into the air. The ball goes towards Kenma who tosses it to Lev as the gray haired male spiked it down.

Nishinoya had ran over to save it but he was too slow as Nekoma got the point.

"All right!" Nekoma cheered for their point.

TWEEEET!

Ukai had called for a timeout as Karasuno crowded around their coach. "Now, calm down. They started off guard against the fast attacks. For the time being, when we're up against Nekoma, let's have Azumane and Tanaka focus on attacking from the left." Ukai informed.

Asahi and Tanaka nodded in understanding.

"Got it!"

"All right!"

Takashi didn't hear Hinata say anything, which made him worry. He was off today and he didn't know the reason why. Sugawara and Ukai must've detected that he wasn't being himself either.

"Let's calm down and get that point." Yamaguchi spoke.

TWEEEET!

They all headed back onto the court once they heard the whistle and cooled down. Once everyone was back in position, the ball goes into the air.

"Cover! Cover!"

"Left!"

"Double block!"

"Got it!"

Yamamoto jumped up to spike the ball, in which Kageyama reacted and saved it. "It's up! Nice, Kageyama!" Tanaka yelled as well as the ball goes to Daichi.

"All right, let's get the last ball!" Daichi encouraged his team as he sent the ball into the air. "Sorry! It was a bit short!" He apologized.

"Asahi!"

"Last ball!"

"Yeah!"

Takashi observed as Asahi charged forward and had jumped up to slam the ball down. He thought that Karasuno would get a point, however, he saw Hinata had jumped up as well. Takashi was in shock as his eyes were completely fixed on the ball, he also didn't seem to notice Asahi.

"What is he doing?" Takashi thought as everyone watched as Asahi bumped Hinata in the air, in which he falls down from the collusion.

Hinata landed on his back as the ball came back down and landed on Karasuno's side of the court, no one really paid attention to the point as they all stared in shock at Hinata. Asahi of course, was the first one to panic.

"H-H-Hold—" He stuttered, shaking like a leaf, but paused when Hinata got up. He paled at Asahi, realizing what happened.

"I'm sorry!" Hinata apologized, then started to bow repeatedly for a second. "I was focused on the ball! I'm sorry! Are you all right? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Hinata continued to ask for forgiveness which made Asahi sweat drop at him.

"I'm perfectly fine..." He reassured him.

"I'm so sorry!" Hinata exclaimed.

Tanaka stared at Hinata with a concerned look. "Hey, be careful." He said, wanting Hinata to calm down.