⁂ Smiling Murderer 04 Get Off The Horse ⁂

Start from the beginning

Bai Chi shook his head,

"In the botanical garden not far from here... ...All the corpses were only discovered after a long time... And most of the corpses have been decayed or damaged by animals, so it is difficult to carry out the investigation."

"Twelve people have already been killed."

Zhan Zhao frowned and said,

"The murderer can be said to be a complete killer."

"One of the male doctors named Wang Ming, Liu Qing's former high school classmate. The two were neighbours since childhood, lived close together and had a good relationship... It's said that on that day, that is, the day he was murdered, Liu Qing had received a phone call from him, yet the phone rang only a moment and was hung up."

Luo Tian said,

"It's probably because of this that Liu Qing would be so excited to investigate this case."

"His friend is a victim... Indeed should avoid suspicion."

Bai Chi said,

"But... Usually, this situation will have the opposite effect. The more he's not allowed to investigate, he'll do the investigation himself... So it's better to let him involve in the investigation, he's involved."

"It was his superiors who deliberately set him up."

Zhan Zhao said indifferently,

"The first is that there's no information, and the possibility of finding a clue is very small. And the second, even if he ran into it......The murderer can easily kill three men, it's estimated that he was either particularly powerful or had an accomplice.......Liu Qing will also be in danger. Even if you can't find him, you can blame him, in one fell swoop."

"Everyone's a cop. Are you gonna solve a crime? Why are they messing around?"

Bai Chi whispered,

"It's too much."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, almost forgetting that Bai Chi had also been abused by others... Sure enough, no matter whether you're weak or strong... You'll inevitably be bullied.

"Let's go to the old house first."

Bai Yutang asked about the location and drove to the old house.

The location of the old house was quite remote. It was in a small alley, and the car couldn't get in, so everyone had to get out of the car and walk.

"The murderer doesn't seem to want the police to find the body."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and told,

"This doesn't fit the characteristics of a perverted murderer."

"What are the characteristics?"

Bai Chi asked.

"Generally speaking, a murderer, a serial killer, since he's willing to leave his mark, then he wants to be seen by people, and he wants to get the attention of the society... Just like this murderer, he deliberately took the bodies of three people. The organ, is equivalent to his own sign. Think about it, walk into the room and find three undamaged corpses, the fingers of which have been chopped off, and walk into the room and find that the three decomposed and deformed were bitten by rats. The corpse with one leg and the other hand was chopped off the fingers... Which one is more prominent?!"

Zhan Zhao analyzed to Bai Chi.

"Yeah."

Bai Chi seemed to understand, and muttered to himself,