at the park (readerxwilbursoot fluff)

Start from the beginning

"aww Wilbur's gonna love it!" she squeals as i blush. "oh shush" i giggle as we walk out the door. i throw the can in the bin as we get into Niki's car.

wilburs pov

"oh my god Y/N please answer" i begged calling her for the 80th time today. "yes will" i hear a familiar voice come from my phone.

"oh my god Y/N! you finally answered!" i yell in excitement. "yea I'm fine will me and Niki are on our way so surly you can wait 10 more minutes" she chuckles.

"probably not but ill be fine" i laugh with her, "I'll see you later wilby" i was shocked by the nick name as only tommy calls me that every now and then, she laughs when i don't responded.

"b..bye" i stutter and end the call. i shove my phone into my pocket and start swinging on the swing as jack came back.

"well did she answer? jack asked sitting on the swing next to me. "yea her and Niki is on the way" "oh ok" we swing more for a little bit until we hear a car pull up.

"hey everyone!" Niki shouts as everyone turns to face the two girls. me and jack look at each other and smirk.

"race you to them" i say giggling, he nods and stands up immediately sprinting. "hey not fair!" i call out as i start running as fast as i can.

surprisingly i won and engulfed Y/N into a hug. she laughs and hugs back while jack does the same with Niki.

"oh seems like you finally showed up" techno says walking behind us with Phil and his little sister.

"be quiet techno" Y/N jokes and techno rolled his eyes. "Niki i thought you weren't coming" Phil states.

"oh changed my mind when jack per swayed me" she laughs. "oh ok who else are we waiting on now?" i ask finally letting go of Y/N .

" umm i think just dream, skeppy, bad that's it from the top of my head" jack said holding Niki's hand.

"and fundy and eret!" tubbo shouted over-hearing our conversation making us nod and headed back to the park.

tubbos pov

"hey big q come here!" tommy screamed as quackity sighed getting of shlatts lap. "what tommy!" he shouted back, "wait here babe" quackity said pecking shlatt on the lips.

"its alright but be quick i want this to continue" quackity smiled and jogged over to us. "me,tubbo and lani are going to ring on peoples door bells till they answer and run of" tommy giggled as i roll my eyes at my sister.

"c'mon I've already told you its rude" lani wines, "it will be fine!" tommy says sarcastically. "I'm with you it'll be fine" i say placing a hand on her shoulder.

she nodded as quackity smirks mischievously. "ok ill get Karl" "we don't need Karl Jacobs" tommy immediately responded.

he nodded as tommy stood up along with me and i helped lani. tommy started sprinting to the first door he saw and repeatedly pressed the door bell.

me, lani and quackitly followed him laughing. a small old lady opened the door and we ran as fast as we could back to the park, "young whippersnappers!!" she shouted slamming the door as we laughed loudly.

dreams pov

i arrive at the park seeing tommy, tubbo, lani and quackity running from door to door laughing. my eyes found there way to George who was sat on the big swing making an idea pop into my head.

i look at bad and skeppy and mouth be quiet before anyone realises were hear and they nod confused.

fundy, skepina, drista and eret went to the shop as eret and drista wanted chocolate so it was just us.