♡Locked together♡

Start from the beginning

"Yibo can you pass me the bowl it's in the uper cabinet there" Xiao Zhan said pointing at the cabinet and cut the vegetables. Wang Yibo goes towards the cabinet grab the bowl and give it to him but as soon as Xiao Zhan take it he hear a click sound he looked back just to see his hand has been cuffed with Wang Yibo.

"What's with these handcuffs Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo asked as he cuffed his one hand with Xiao Zhan he grin from ear to ear seeing it. Xiao Zhan was stunned there standing looking at their handcuffed hands.

"I didn't know that your fantasies are this wild about me" Wang Yibo said with a perverted smirk on his face tugging Xiao Zhan closer to him.

"What are you saying Yibo take these off know" Xiao Zhan said.

"Huh isn't it yours" Wang Yibo asked holding Xiao Zhan by his waist.

"No" Xiao Zhan said innocently with his big doe eyes. Wang Yibo shake his head and chuckle on the innocence of the alluring person.

"Then it's your brother fantasy" Wang Yibo asked with his pervert smirk.

"Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan shout the perverted man name and hit his arm when he realised what Wang Yibo is talking about. Xiao Zhan is flushed he didn't expected Wang Yibo to this bold to think this types of thing.

"What I saw these near the sofa so I thought it's yours" Wang Yibo said with a innocent face like he was not the one who locked them together.

"Yibo enough with your absurd thoughts now unlock it" Xiao Zhan said huffing with this bold person attitude.

"No" Wang Yibo said and tugging Xiao Zhan closer to him they both can feel there breaths.

"Yibo why are you like this" Xiao Zhan said with his innocent crescent eyes which are now a big teary eyes.

"Because of you" Wang Yibo said with his perverted smile. Wang Yibo's phone chimed he picked it up.

"Yes.... What now..... But the meeting will be held on evening.... okay I'm coming" Wang Yibo said sighing he was just spending his most romantic moment but now he won't be able to. Those whole time Xiao Zhan is figuring how to break these handcuffs.

"Xiao Zhan where is the key" Wang Yibo asked.

"Key what key" Xiao Zhan muddled looking up to meet the offenders eyes.

"Handcuffs keys" Wang Yibo said raising there handcuffed hand in the air. Xiao Zhan looked at there handcuffed hands and then at the culprit.

"How should I know you found" Xiao Zhan said frowning but when Wang Yibo didn't reply to it Xiao Zhan knows that the bold person had done something.

"Wang Yibo what did you do this time?" Xiao Zhan asked glimpsing at the bold person eye.

"I only found handcuffs there's no key" Wang Yibo said looking down sacred a little.

"Huh???" Xiao Zhan asked he didn't heard what Wang Yibo had said. When he comprehend the meaning he knew for sure that they both are in very big troubled because of the great Wang Yibo.

"Then find the key" Xiao Zhan said pulling Wang Yibo with him getting out from the kitchen to the living area where he had found those handcuffs Xiao Zhan is cruising Chen under his breath why did he forget these thing but more importantly why did he bring these thing with him. They searched but the key is no where to be found Wang Yibo phone ringed again.

"Hello....yeah I'm on the way....Yeah got it" Wang Yibo said cutting the call.

"Xiao Zhan you have to come with me" Wang Yibo said looking at Xiao Zhan who is still searching for the Keys.