Chapter 34.

He said it

He said it. He said I love you.

Last night he said those three words I have been restraining myself from saying; those I'd begging to say for so long.

Since he said it that first time, I think between use we've probably told each other just how much we love each other over a hundred times.

I love Caleb.

After that moment passed, and Caleb was coming out of sub drop - I soon realised that was what was happening - we took a shower together. Both of us was slightly shocked at the amount of red dye from my hair coming out in the shower.

I finally got a moment to look at his new haircut. I'm gonna miss his long hair so much, I did really love it, it was one of my favourite features of his, but the new trim does look good, it makes his chiseled jawline even more prominant.

After that shower, we both fell asleep. It was late anyways, but we both definitely wore each other out after the spontanious trip I took over to his place.

It's rare that I'm awake before him, he's always the one waking me, or cuddling me that slowly wakes me, but it gives me a minute to look at him and really take in his beauty.

I love him so much.

"Good morning, beautiful." I stroke his cheek, his eyes scrunching up as he wakes. I was getting lonely very quickly without him.

"Good morning." He smiles, and I do the same back. "How'd you sleep? You haven't been awake long, have you?"

"I slept good." I tell him, "I haven't been awake long, maybe five minutes."

"Hmm, good." He pulls me into his arms and I lay my head on his chest. "What do you wanna do today, angel?"

"Baby, you need to pack, it's Thanksgiving soon." I say, and he groans, pulling back and I look up at him. "Come on, you'll love it. You're always telling me that you miss your sister."

"I do, I do. I really miss her." He sighs, "I'm just nervous, I haven't seen her in years, we've changed - both of us - a lot."

"I promise you'll have a good time, and you know me, I'm only a phone call away."

"Come with me." He announces and I frown instantly. I can't do that... well, I don't have plans. Originally I was going home, but with everything that's happened, we've all decided - me and my family - that we aren't celebrating together.

"I can't, babe, it's-"

"Come on, you're going to be all on your own, I don't want you alone on the holidays." He's so persistant, and I can't help but smile. I don't want to be alone, I know that.

"Baby, I need you with me. Plus, I couldn't think of anything better than to annoy you on a nineteen hour car ride."

"I'm sorry, what? Nineteen hours?!" I didn't think Florida was that far.